Denied Zamba's Application (Accepted On diffrent Network, Please deny)

Zamba

IGN: Zamba
Timezone: UTC +0 (GMT)
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, A blue yeti.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have both and very active on them. (Zamba#4471) (Zamba1)
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes

IP: play.Strafehcf.com Players: 50-150 Rank : Platform-Admin.
IP:Shadowhcf.net Players:30-100 Rank: Mod
IP:mc-central.net Players:1000-3000 Rank: Helper
IP:pvpclub.ga Players: 10-50 Rank: Mod
IP: Mc.Mineagepvp.com Players: 200-400 Rank :Mod
IP: ApexPvP.org Players 20-100 Rank: Sr-Mod
IP: Murder.rip Players: 50-150 Rank: Admin
IP: Skycharge.org Players:100-200 Rank: T-Mod
IP Syncpvp.net Players 100-200 Rank: T-Mod
( I have some evidence to support these)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

In my life at the moment I’m doing very well in school and would like to be staff on Sagepvp because I want to experience what I used to do when I was younger but on a more mature level. I am very active and really love helping people but don’t worry I’m no push over and if you are hacking sorry your banned your deal but I like respect to me it goes a long way and I would like to be respected as a staff member not as a player playing the game. I would really like if I could help anyone including hackers’ mutes and many more rule breakers! I’ve read the full rules and memorised some of them so I can help anyone who needs help as well as being mature and believing in ,y head that this is a job and work as hard as you can!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
In my life at the moment I’m doing very well in school and would like to be staff on Sagepvp because I want to experience what I used to do when I was younger but on a more mature level. I am very active and really love helping people but don’t worry I’m no push over and if you are hacking sorry your banned your deal but I like respect to me it goes a long way and I would like to be respected as a staff member not as a player playing the game. I would really like if I could help anyone including hackers’ mutes and many more rule breakers! I’ve read the full rules and memorised some of them so I can help anyone who needs help as well as being mature and believing in ,y head that this is a job and work as hard as you can!

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sorry, No
Additional Information: I am really active but also love my family and having fun online and offline.
(I am SS verived but It was over 2 years ago.)
(At this time I am home schooled so can log on breaks and lunches that is a great Plus because I can be on all types of times)

Thank you for reading my application - Zamba

Wimpus

two different questions.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
[-1]

-Lied about being mod on PvpClub (Confirmed by an Owner of PvPClub)
-Lacking Details
-Seems very lazy
-Seems immature

Overall would not make a good staff member

Sincerely,
Seducive

precies

Known member
IGN: Zamba
Timezone: UTC +0 (GMT)
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, A blue yeti.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have both and very active on them. (Zamba#4471) (Zamba1)
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes

IP: play.Strafehcf.com Players: 50-150 Rank : Platform-Admin.
IP:Shadowhcf.net Players:30-100 Rank: Mod
IP:mc-central.net Players:1000-3000 Rank: Helper
IP:pvpclub.ga Players: 10-50 Rank: Mod
IP: Mc.Mineagepvp.com Players: 200-400 Rank :Mod
IP: ApexPvP.org Players 20-100 Rank: Sr-Mod
IP: Murder.rip Players: 50-150 Rank: Admin
IP: Skycharge.org Players:100-200 Rank: T-Mod
IP Syncpvp.net Players 100-200 Rank: T-Mod
( I have some evidence to support these)

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sorry, No
Additional Information: I am really active but also love my family and having fun online and offline.
(I am SS verived but It was over 2 years ago.)
(At this time I am home schooled so can log on breaks and lunches that is a great Plus because I can be on all types of times)

Thank you for reading my application - Zamba
Add more details and proof sir