Accepted ZackNL Youtube Rank Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackNL

IGN (In Game Name):
ZackNL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Youtube Channel (Link)
: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-EseQhvFW77PqgriT0f4g?view_as=subscriber
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amount Of Subscribers:
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?
none atm, but ill upload every day on SOTW!
Average amount of views per video:
50-100
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?
Yes!
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network
I want to be youtube rank because it my top favorite hcf server and i would like to start a series on it. Its also so hard to join a faction without a rank, therefore making it hard to start a series and record.

Last edited:

Kuttans

[+1]
  • Decent subscriber count
  • Good view count (considering subscriber count)
I recommend you upload a few videos on the network before management finalizes their decision.

Nonetheless, good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

ZackNL

[+1]
  • Decent subscriber count
  • Good view count (considering subscriber count)
I recommend you upload a few videos on the network before management finalizes their decision.

Nonetheless, good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans
TY <3

Zfew

[+1]
  • Good Sub Count
  • Has videos on the network
  • Ok, view's, not the best for the amount of subscriber's.

Status
Not open for further replies.