Denied Yupac - Staff Application

Yupac

Questions:
IGN (In-Game Name): Yupac

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I’ve been staff on both Minecraft and non-Minecraft servers, I was a moderator on my friend’s old server, which was closed due to some personal problems. I learned how the ban/mute system works there and after the server was closed I started to play on a pixelmon server (pixelmon is basically Minecraft with pokemons) I was helper there for 2 or 3 weeks then I resigned because it was not as fun as it was when I started to play there. When I resigned there was maximum 25 active players and 7-8 of them was staff, 50% of the other 18 people were AFK and the chat wasn’t active at all, so I just resigned as I said.

Me and 2 of my friends had a Discord server with over 3000 people, but I’m not going to lie I think I was less active than the admins, moderators and some of the members because I was focused at school back then. One day we got a great offer for the server and sold it when I kinda started to be more active. I don’t regret that because we didn’t have anything that could make that server alive again because it was dying. The guy that bought the server offered me and my friends the moderator role after he bought it one of my friends just rejected it, but me and my other friend accepted it. I was very active on that Discord server when I was a moderator more than when I was one of the owners, but one day the owner wanted to change things in the server so he took everyone’s rank without telling us. Then me and my friend left the server. We don’t have contact with the owner anymore. I hope he is doing good.

I've been staff on ItsJerryAndHarry not a very long time ago which was the experience I enjoyed the most. I have a lot experience obviously about how the staff and punishment system works.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member, because I really like this server, there's not much to do anymore, so I want to spend more time on the server doing something I like, which is helping with solving problems and keeping the server clean. Another thing is that I like spending time on the server, but I don't want to spend my time just jumping around and just pvping, I want to do my job as a staff member too.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

On my previous experiences, I have been one of the most respected staff members, because I am very respectful and helpful. I would say a lot of people would like me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10/10, I keep it honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Nah, I don't think so.

Additional Information?:

I got no school so I have a lot more time that I can spend on here.

Yupac

Good application
But no experience.
Disagreeing with no detailed response, doesn't mean anything. You said "no experience" I would say I am pretty experienced, could you please be more detailed about what I am not experienced at?

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.