Denied Youtuber Application | SweRusher

Karre

Hi my name is Kasper, and i am 13 Years old, and realy enjoy to play on Sagepvp, and i have also a youtube channel with 68 subscribers, so thats why i will apply to youtube/media rank, because i will make videos there, and youtuber rank looks cool, so if i get the youtuber rank, i can do more videos i think, and i gonna be active, like 1 video per day. Ign: SweRusher. Discord: KArre#1166. Youtube channel: Karre YT

iTzAndreas

Hi my name is Kasper, and i am 13 Years old, and realy enjoy to play on Sagepvp, and i have also a youtube channel with 68 subscribers, so thats why i will apply to youtube/media rank, because i will make videos there, and youtuber rank looks cool, so if i get the youtuber rank, i can do more videos i think, and i gonna be active, like 1 video per day. Ign: SweRusher. Discord: KArre#1166. Youtube channel: Karre YT
https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/media-application-format.9/

CheatsClient

· Follow the format