Denied YouTube Rank application ~ ImTyping

ImTyping

IGN: ImTyping
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ImTyping
Amount Of Subscribers: 146 (growing very fast, gained 100 in the past week, check socialblade)
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I currently have 2 videos that are both fully edited and well done in good fps!
Average amount of views per video: 110+ views so far on both videos which is more then many youtubers on the server currently. This is why I think my missing subs requirement will be patched up by my view count.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes I will post around 2-3 videos per week which will all get 100+ views and promote your server!

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: First of all, I recently came back to youtube and grew more then 100 subs in less then 1 week. I am trying to grow my channel and I also love SagePvP (I bought a rank). I feel like me having youtube rank will not only grow your server but also grow my channel and will be a positive affect for the both of us. Second, my good friend JustRobins has youtube rank and I would like to play with him and collaborate on youtube. Thank you and I hope you understand that just because I don't have the subs that you need, I have views and I have the potential to gain players on SagePvP considering i'm still growing.

guzzle

-1, Great channel and amazing content coming out but there are requirements and it would be unfair to other youtubers, keep up the grind you are off to a great start, I see your channel blowing up and I don’t doubt you wouldn’t reach 500 soon! Patients my friend <3

ImTyping

-1, Great channel and amazing content coming out but there are requirements and it would be unfair to other youtubers, keep up the grind you are off to a great start, I see your channel blowing up and I don’t doubt you wouldn’t reach 500 soon! Patients my friend <3
Thank you for the message. You are right, if I keep grinding one day will meet the requirements.

Trixv

Established member
Unfortunately you haven't met our requirements but if you stay recording on our server eventually you may receive the rank.

NiceRefill

Hello,
While you currently do not meet out sub requirement, you will be considered pending that your views on SagePvP continue to stay above 150. You have been placed pending.

NiceRefill

Hello,
Seeing as it has been a week since you last uploaded and you have not gained views/subscribers. I am going to be Denying your application.
Please feel free to apply when you meet the following requirements.
- Views
- Subscribers