Denied Youtube Application.

Radgie

IGN: Radgie
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLDmlZQKYu6Oe6pVli5B1Q?view_as=subscriber
Average views per video 500-1.5k
Current subscriber count: 259 (this is just a number and doesn't accurately represent the size of my channel, I may have low subs but I get a lot of views on my videos.)
How many vids do I have: currently 0 but I would like to get youtube to start a series on here of some type as i've had fun playing the server and think the rank would make it a bit easier for me to get videos out.
Am I committed: yeah I'm comitted I play minecraft a lot and would be down to upload a few times a week.

IGN: @Radgie
Telegram: @RadgiePvP

Radgie

You don't meet the requirements and you have no videos up on the network.
I may not meet the subscriber requirements but I get more than triple most of the current youtube ranks views? subscribers don't bring players to the network, views do.

Mathis456

I may not meet the subscriber requirements but I get more than triple most of the current youtube ranks views? subscribers don't bring players to the network, views do.
Yes but I find it fishy that you bring that many views in with that subscriber count also requirements are requirements.

Radgie

Yes but I find it fishy that you bring that many views in with that subscriber count also requirements are requirements.
Please explain what you find "fishy", I take pride in my videos and upload a high quality well edited content, you probably find it fishy as I come from a different part of the HCF community.

Mathis456

Please explain what you find "fishy", I take pride in my videos and upload a high quality well edited content, you probably find it fishy as I come from a different part of the HCF community.
a forum is a place to give your option and I decided to say -1 as the points that you have not upload and don't meet requirements so I do not understand why you are posting more replys to my option of true statements.

Traf

- Doesn't meet the requirements.
- Seems like a view botter.

Best of luck,
Traf

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.