Denied Youtube Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftGod060

IGN (In-Game Name): Plstols
YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/AdrianMCPE , I know I don't have a lot of subs but I'm dedicated to this server. I love this server and the management. I will dedicate my channel to this server I wont join another server only sage that's how dedicated I am.

Amount of subscribers: 201
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: I have uploaded 2 videos. (Giveaways, because I truly believe in this server and I give money to this server to make it better)
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: I plan to upload 2-3 videos on this server a week.

Look, I know it may look like my channel is dead or not even good, but I promise I'm dedicated to this server I love this server and want a chance. I have been trying to fulfill the requirements but i truly believe becoming a youtuber on this server will help grow each other out. ❤

D

Deleted member 5408

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a media position on our network, but unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded any recent Minecraft content,

- You don't have at least 1 video uploaded on the network,

- You don't average over 200+ views,

- You don't have over 400 subscribers.

You may re-apply in two weeks or once you've met our requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.