Status
Not open for further replies.

YouKnowTheName

Staff Application
IGN (In-Game Name): YouKnowTheName

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU / CET - Sweden

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes. I have been staff on quite many servers. Was TMod on SoloLegends. Mod on ColdPvP and some other servers not as popular. The other servers were not mature and not professional.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Now a days HCF is dead as in if you play. There is just way to many New Gens that ruin the gamemode. That's why I decided that I want to start staffing again and Sage feels like a good server to start from 0 again.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted as a staff on Sage I would improve the players experience by helping everyone on the Server / Discord / TeamSpeak as much
as possible so that they can get stuff done and get stuff fixed. There is a limit on how much a T-Mod can do but I will put as much
effort as possible to help players. Even if it means as simple as banning a player, that helps the server in many different ways.
Keeps the Network clean and makes players not lose interest in playing because they died to an Unfair Advantage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I am a honest person and love talking to any body and can tell everyone everything about me. Much confidence and honesty.
A player shows how much they care and respect others by their honesty. That's why i think its very important that you are Respectful and
Honesty to everyone. This shows that you are good to work with and mature.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

xSewl / Sewl - If still staff

Additional Information?:

Staffing has always been my good side of Minecraft. Have 0 weaknesses and can talk to anybody any time.
I am online everyday for 4/5 hours.
Have a working Mic and can talk in Discord / TeamSpeak
Available to contact any time for Help and other stuff in general.
Not the best with SS but if needed can learn and have Echo.
Can talk multiple languages
Swedish, English, Serbian.

Picture Of Staff Proof:
This was about 3 Months Ago.
1642501579454.png

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application
IGN (In-Game Name): YouKnowTheName

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU / CET - Sweden

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes. I have been staff on quite many servers. Was TMod on SoloLegends. Mod on ColdPvP and some other servers not as popular. The other servers were not mature and not professional.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Now a days HCF is dead as in if you play. There is just way to many New Gens that ruin the gamemode. That's why I decided that I want to start staffing again and Sage feels like a good server to start from 0 again.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted as a staff on Sage I would improve the players experience by helping everyone on the Server / Discord / TeamSpeak as much
as possible so that they can get stuff done and get stuff fixed. There is a limit on how much a T-Mod can do but I will put as much
effort as possible to help players. Even if it means as simple as banning a player, that helps the server in many different ways.
Keeps the Network clean and makes players not lose interest in playing because they died to an Unfair Advantage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I am a honest person and love talking to any body and can tell everyone everything about me. Much confidence and honesty.
A player shows how much they care and respect others by their honesty. That's why i think its very important that you are Respectful and
Honesty to everyone. This shows that you are good to work with and mature.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
xSewl / Sewl - If still staff

Additional Information?:
Staffing has always been my good side of Minecraft. Have 0 weaknesses and can talk to anybody any time.
I am online everyday for 4/5 hours.
Have a working Mic and can talk in Discord / TeamSpeak
Available to contact any time for Help and other stuff in general.
Not the best with SS but if needed can learn and have Echo.
Can talk multiple languages
Swedish, English, Serbian.

Picture Of Staff Proof:
This was about 3 Months Ago.
View attachment 2158
Neutral, good experience, but little details

Status
Not open for further replies.