Status
Not open for further replies.

YOUCLOWN

IGN (In-Game Name):
My current IGN is YOUCLOWN.
Timezone:
My timezone is Central.
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I have a fond knowledge with HCF commands as if I've been staff my whole life. I started playing minecraft on a server such known as "Curspex" I loved the server and everything about it. I decided one day that I'd apply for a staff position on there. As many of you think, oh yea here comes his first staff experience. Well, very far off, I got denied my first 3 times on that server. I dedicated myself to that server, and every time I didn't get accepted I'd look over what they said, improve my application, read more about the topic they asked me to approve in, and sooner or later I made my 4th application on "Curspex." I ended up getting accepted in July of 2015.

I ended up sticking with that server for 8 months until the owner shut it down. My final position was Sr.Mod. My job there was to find hackers, keep the community in peace, and help others. After that server ended up shutting down, I ended up playing on Pulse PvP. That's where I met Epicay, and decided that I wanted to enjoy my time playing with him. With all my staff experience I believe that I can bring something great to the Pulse PvP table, and make the server overall a great environment for players.

Helper

I was a helper on a server Red HCF, this was one of my last staff jobs as before I quit. I was a very good helper on this server. I served as an active member in teamspeak, and I was the go to guy to screenshare possible hackers in game. I knew many commands, but not all. This server is where I really evolved in being staff, as if higher staff members would teach me guide lines. I loved this server until we had a mishap with some plugins ( I don't know all the behind the scenes information with the owners//admins ).

I was a Moderator on a server known as Arson PvP. I was a helper for a very short time, because I was very educated, and knew more than half of the Moderators. My job here was mainly to screen share different players, and keep help a lot in teamspeak. I know a lot of people knew me by heart on teamspeak. Most people I know today that still play HCF, remember me from Arson PvP helping them in teamspeak. I've got many compliments from different staff members and players for being, so active at the right time for US players in teamspeak.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be able to record mulitple staff series and grow my channel and as well as benefit me I want to benefit the server by cleaning up the hackers and making sure the chat is always clean, so people don't have to deal with people who like to spam the chat or just post toxic stuff that makes the game not fun to anyone playing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am rather known in the HCF/POTPVP community and I would be able to make sure that my friends are playing the server, therefore bring more comp to the server. Along with this I do still plan on recording a let's play series on here that would make people very excited to play against a YouTuber/Staff member. I want to make this server and overall this game where it use to be with staff members that are toxic as hell and have a good sense of humor.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Sadly no, although the staff manager that gave me YouTuber rank I believe likes me. LOL

Additional Infomation?:
Truthfully I want to become staff on a server again because I miss the way I use to be staff, right when I started playing this game this game that is what I enjoyed and that is what I want to get back into so I find a fun way to play this game again. I hope to see me working along with you guys in the future.

PS
- I do have a lot more old staff jobs, but I do not want to share, as they were VERY long ago and tbh i forget a lot of them, still have the 'Staff Handouts though'

Jerking0FF.

- If you can’t handle the simple feed back you are given how are you gonna handle the actual staff situations your going to be involved in.
- Bad reasoning to why you want to become staff
- Add a color scheme

GoodLuck!

qjz

- If you can’t handle the simple feed back you are given how are you gonna handle the actual staff situations your going to be involved in.
- Bad reasoning to why you want to become staff
- Add a color scheme

GoodLuck!

Blqd

IGN (In-Game Name):

My current IGN is YOUCLOWN.

I am currently 17, turning 18 in July.

Timezone:

My timezone is Central.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I have a fond knowledge with HCF commands as if I've been staff my whole life. I started playing minecraft on a server such known as "Curspex" I loved the server and everything about it. I decided one day that I'd apply for a staff position on there. As many of you think, oh yea here comes his first staff experience. Well, very far off, I got denied my first 3 times on that server. I dedicated myself to that server, and every time I didn't get accepted I'd look over what they said, improve my application, read more about the topic they asked me to approve in, and sooner or later I made my 4th application on "Curspex." I ended up getting accepted in July of 2015.

I ended up sticking with that server for 8 months until the owner shut it down. My final position was Sr.Mod. My job there was to find hackers, keep the community in peace, and help others. After that server ended up shutting down, I ended up playing on Pulse PvP. That's where I met Epicay, and decided that I wanted to enjoy my time playing with him. With all my staff experience I believe that I can bring something great to the Pulse PvP table, and make the server overall a great environment for players.

Helper

I was a helper on a server Red HCF, this was one of my last staff jobs as before I quit. I was a very good helper on this server. I served as an active member in teamspeak, and I was the go to guy to screenshare possible hackers in game. I knew many commands, but not all. This server is where I really evolved in being staff, as if higher staff members would teach me guide lines. I loved this server until we had a mishap with some plugins ( I don't know all the behind the scenes information with the owners//admins ).

I was a Moderator on a server known as Arson PvP. I was a helper for a very short time, because I was very educated, and knew more than half of the Moderators. My job here was mainly to screen share different players, and keep help a lot in teamspeak. I know a lot of people knew me by heart on teamspeak. Most people I know today that still play HCF, remember me from Arson PvP helping them in teamspeak. I've got many compliments from different staff members and players for being, so active at the right time for US players in teamspeak.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be able to record mulitple staff series and grow my channel and as well as benefit me I want to benefit the server by cleaning up the hackers and making sure the chat is always clean, so people don't have to deal with people who like to spam the chat or just post toxic stuff that makes the game not fun to anyone playing.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am rather known in the HCF/POTPVP community and I would be able to make sure that my friends are playing the server, therefore bring more comp to the server. Along with this I do still plan on recording a let's play series on here that would make people very excited to play against a YouTuber/Staff member. I want to make this server and overall this game where it use to be with staff members that are toxic as hell and have a good sense of humor.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Sadly no, although the staff manager that gave me YouTuber rank I believe likes me. LOL

Additional Infomation?:

Truthfully I want to become staff on a server again because I miss the way I use to be staff, right when I started playing this game this game that is what I enjoyed and that is what I want to get back into so I find a fun way to play this game again. I hope to see me working along with you guys in the future.

PS

- I do have a lot more old staff jobs, but I do not want to share, as they were VERY long ago and tbh i forget a lot of them, still have the 'Staff Handouts though'

No proof from experiences
Rude to the replies,

Blqd

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Hello @YOUCLOWN , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.