Denied Yixpes Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSenior

Yixpe
Central-United States
Yes currently i was staff on DirtMC with ChatScale i was trial mod and i helped a-lot but then decided to take a break from it because it was getting boring and i felt like i needed to move on to a better area.

Dedication -I would Like to become a staff member because im always willing to help out and i contribute a-lot of team work to the team and i could just provide alot of help to the community also I think you guys should choose me because i love to help out other people and even though i might not know all the commands, i would still like to be a staff member on SagePvP Staff team.

Being new to HCF -I would learn new stuff and help out other people. My main objective is to help out other people and never let them down even though i might not be on the server all the time i can always answer people in DM's or answer their ticket cause i am basically on Discord all the time, and it really comes to me that helping other people makes my day but even if i cant help out with them I will do anything to help that player, I will make myself worthy for the staff team. iI get that it will be hard to do this because i have school and stuff but i think i can pull through this. I can hopefully help out as much as i can. I can prove myself responsible for the job, I like to play Kits and faction servers because i can get a-lot of playtime their and its not boring for me. This might be weird but if I can show that I’m mature it actually gives me a good feeling as some players do comment on maturity and it will always be fine for me. I think this is kind of the same as professionalism but I also included it, as it’s a little bit different.

Maturity- It all starts by being mature enough before applying if you are just immature in chat & then apply you won't achieve anything. I will never show any immature behavior in any situation representing me on the network because, as I said I care about the server & how professional the team is and I'm surely willing to improve anything that could be improved.I truly want to become staff also because Minecraft is getting boring and I feel that this could help me from being bored and I’ll have something to do everyday and help people in the SagePvP community.I believe you should allow me to be staff on the Network because of the experience I've had, my maturity, responsibility, activity, and dedication towards being Staff, and just in general.I would improve the players experience helping them out such as insides and griefs always willing to work and dedicate myself to helping.

Cheating - As I have been staff before I know how people try to hide their cheats and make their movement seem legit. And another reason why I know how a lot of people hide their cheats is that I've been a cheater in the past and I know exactly how they try to make it seem legit and avoid being caught.

Beginner - I know what I am getting into. I know how stressful this volunteer job can be and what a mistake can potentially create. I enjoy staffing and helping people in general, and I think I am ready for such a responsibility.
ChatScale Knows me from when i first started playing Minecraft i became a t-mod on a skyblock server and thats where i met him.

Last edited:

Hayh

💻✅
Your application lacks detail, and you almost have no experience in staffing. Also, change your colour scheme.

RETROUSSE

Established member
Denied:
Hello @iSenior, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.