Denied Yanaxx's Youtube Rank Application

Naughty

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): Yanaxx

YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHG25UJXxqw8zpEeb4fBtQ?view_as=subscriber

Amount of subscribers: 40, However I get decent views, 50-100 in a few days time. (Depends on the video I upload, will go up, now that I have a better PC for editing, and I feel like this will motivate me to upload more and put forward effort!)

How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: I have currently uploaded 1 video and I have some Private Videos I'm going to be posting.

How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: I plan to upload anywhere from 1-3 videos a week on this server.

(My Custom Question) Why Do you want the YouTube Rank? I feel like this would help benefit my channel and in return benefit the server. I have played this server for several months and I've liked getting to know the community during this time. The community seems very kind and delightful and I think they would be very supportive in me getting Youtube Rank and I would in return give them great content to watch. In general I feel like the Youtube Rank would be a good way for me to benefit the server because of the content I can create for it.

Last edited:

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello @Yanaxx , your media application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Not averaging over 150 views on recent videos
- Not having a minimum of one recent video on the server
- Outdated video on the server

You will be eligible to re-apply once you've met our requirements.