Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Some has no proof as i got a new pc

HCRealms Trial-Mod (no proof)

SyncPvP Admin (no proof)

Aodus Trial-Mod (no proof)

Cavepvp.org sr.mod
1a7257d34c950a54364371c505189e75.png

https://gyazo.com/1a7257d34c950a54364371c505189e75

Coral.gg Admin (discord mradmins at the time)
c501535c085b5ce62e643ce9927a8e7a.png

https://gyazo.com/c501535c085b5ce62e643ce9927a8e7a

ValidHC Sr.Mod
c12af1c6e4f5c532e96123a5f89ca691.png

https://gyazo.com/c12af1c6e4f5c532e96123a5f89ca691

Vyrix Trial-Mod (no proof)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to become staff on this amazing network. I always wanted to become staff on a big server. I sometimes see hackers every time I play SagePvP and if i get staff i would be able to ban the hackers any time i see one. Since, most staff have different timezone Its hard to be on when other staff are on, so i would be good for the team because I am very active and i will be able to be on for a while, so i can ban most of the hackers, Since your anti-chat is really good i hope they don't steal the ban. There is a virus going around and I never leave the house all i do is play Minecraft that are based on HCF and Kitmap. I can do staff series and i can bring all my viewers to play SagePvP. I always love helping out servers. I hate the toxic players and hackers. I can teach people in the staff team about what they don't know and sometimes if i don't know something they can teach me. Every server i go to dead or not and a low rank i can bring my staff knowledge Better then before. I been playing Sagepvp for a while now. I believe its time that i help out the server i been on the server when it had only 80 players on. I seen the struggle that the server went too and I'm here to help you guys out.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be on the network most of the day and I will be able to help people as soon as they join the teamspeak. I will treat everyone with the same support even with Media. I will be recording every time, so it will be faster to ban the player, since I don't need to record as soon as I see the hacker. When I get DM on telegram or discord asking a question or need to be moved in ts or something I would answer right away. muting all the racist people and chat floods. I also will improve players experience by being the best staff (Not trying to be mean or saying sage staff are bad).

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, Because I would never lie and it will make you look worse as a person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No.

Additional Information?:
im almost turning 15 and i hope i get accepted.

Last edited:

bannedforcheats

-Copied Old Application
-Lack of Detail
-Was not staff on Vyrix
-No schedule to see how active you are

Good luck,
banned

Status
Not open for further replies.