Not open for further replies.

xycr

━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━
IGN (In-Game Name):
XYCR

Timezone:
GMT+2

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I’m going to focus on the three servers that made the most impact on me as a server administrator/staff in my years in the Minecraft community. There are some major gaps in between these highlighted experiences and that is because I worked on smaller servers during those times that have not made as big of an impact as these over the years.

1#
Valux.net Was a moderator on my old account Willdem about 2 years ago had a lot of experience in screenshare and overall being a good staff member.

2#
Parapots old server was moderator + didn't really learn particularly anything but was a good time i was staff on it until it shut down.
https://gyazo.com/632c2a5d4269eb347be57de7af7055c3 proof me being accepted on parapots crazyking007 was my forum name.

3#
On Zenon Prison, I also held the position of Administrator. Here I learned more about how to manage a team of staff members and assigning tasks to each person in order to get more tasks finished in an efficient manner.

I’ve been a staff operator for a few more servers but i wouldn’t mention them since they are probably forgotten like RebornCraft a cracked minecraft server that had around 3000 players daily or they were never big.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I love being a staff member on HCF an server especially since there is tons to do and i can see the server going in the right path. I generally just like managing a community.

I have a fair few reasons why I would like to become staff on Sage. I really enjoyed helping people as a staff member on the said servers and I hope to be able to help players on Sage also.
I will list a few reasons on why I want to be staff:
1. I enjoy the community
2. I enjoy the server
3. I would like to help the Management team out

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I treat players with respect, I won’t deny ever being toxic, because of course, there have been times where I’ve been a little annoyed, and said something I shouldn’t have. We’ve all been there. I treat players with respect because, in my opinion, nobody should be treated unfairly, or unequally. What sets me apart is I think I have a lot of new ideas and I really think I could make a change. But unfortunately, it's a shame that so many cheaters have to ruin other player's experience on the server. I hope I can make a better place and hope to see the staff team a lot more in the upcoming months. Another reason I think I should be staff is how fair I am as a staff member. As a staff member, I am never biased, and I always try my best to handle the situation without siding with someone or a staff member. I make the right decisions, and handle things the right way.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No

Additional Information?:

I am fairly familiar with how services businesses operate since I continued mine for a good 4 months before I stopped. I gained quite a bit of knowledge and grew as a leader and manager from that experience since I dealt with a variety of situations such as business management and client service. There are a ton of skills that I learned from running Varcity Services, much to where it would probably bore you so if you would like to ask in-depth questions about my time with that business please let me know! Varcity Services was my last big project before I took my hiatus from the Minecraft community. Also to state i'm fluent in 3 languages such as Serbian Croatian and Bosnian.

If needed i can probably find proof of being staff on the said servers but unfortunately i don't have video footage since it was a long time since then but i can find discord dm's with staff meetings and screenshots of talking to old managers, and old documents such as ss guides valux trainee guides and such.Thank you for reading.
━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━

Last edited:

xycr

Neutral.
Add more detail and we'll see if I change my opinion.
Added a little more in the question If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
but that's about it i think that i stated everything i had hope u like it now.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking some detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.