Denied xxhapex`s staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristers

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): My In-Game Name is xxhapex
Region (EU/NA/Other): My region is Europe
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I do I have been a helper in volta.rip it was an upcoming server that got "Hacked" but I don't believe that so I left the staff team and now I'm looking for a new staff
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member or sagepvp cause I'm looking for a new server to staff on and meet the staff community and help other players with any problems and host events if I get allowed to
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If i would be accepted i would increase players experience by helping them
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i would rate 10 out of 10 cause im very honest
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No sadly i don't have any current staff members that can vouch for me
Additional Information?: I am 15 years old Eu player and i know a lot of staff rules i have read the rules for sagepvp and i know most of the rules in sagepvp community, I was a staff member on volta for about 2months for like i said Ieft the staff team. I have a punishment for allying i know that isnt allowed but i hope it doesn't affect my staff apply

C

calvin

Please put some genuine effort into your application before re-applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.