Denied xTylor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

welldarn

IGN (In-Game Name): xTylor

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have a lot of experience staffing for servers, I used to get hired as an manager and help manage the staff teams and help work along side with the owners. I've also worked as a administrative position working along side with owners and helping build a big community .I've also tried getting staff on larger networks such as MC-Central and have going for staff for 4 years now learning all the rules, scenarios, and how to punish accordingly, however I have taken a break and I've lost interest in MCC and looking forward to working with larger PVP servers.

VexedHCF(Paid-Manager):
VexedHCF was a HCF server with a playerbase of 200 members. My position on this network was an Paid Manager, I helped manage the staff team(View Staff Applications), help the owner with website issues, and managed the discord server. Later I resigned as my manager position as the server slowly died... Here is proof of my term on VexedHCF

SolarMines(Owner -> Manager):
SolarMines was a custom server I have made, later on sold to a good friend as I couldn't financially pay for it anymore as I had other project at the time. Than I was hired as an Community Manager where I had to engage with the community and host events. Here is proof of my term as Community manager

Vulgrim(Helper):
Vulgrim was a network that was still being developed with various amounts of custom gamemodes at the time when I applied. The owner was very nice and the server will probably succeed once it gets fully developed as it was a really good server. Sadly I resigned as I was staff on other servers at the time, therefore I have left the team. Proof

BronzeMC(Senior Moderator):
BronzeMC was going to be a very good server, the owners developed a good server with good gamemodes but it sadly closed for many reasons. One of the owners, bronze, got really busy and decided to sell it. My term on this network was very fun as there were many big staff that worked for large networks on the team with me. Proof

LegionMC(Helper):
LegionMC is a new project that asked me to join their staff team. Currently my position is Helper on this server and their staff team consists of many staff members that worked for large networks. Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be a staff member for many reasons, firstly I am suitable for the positions of a staff member, I can punish accordingly, help new players with questions, and make the staff team better. I also haven't worked with a PVP type of server yet and would love to expand my knowledge and skills. Lastly I believe I would be a good benefit to be apart of the staff team!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were accepted, firstly I would improve players experiences by giving them help with the best that I could offer, secondly I would be able to issue correct punishments accordingly to those who broke a rule. Lastly I am very active on all servers, I can offer support with helping them, watch a certain player if someone thinks their hacking or moderate the chat.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honestly scale, I would rate my self an 8. I would rate myself an 8/10 as I am very honest most times, but I wouldn't say it's a 10/10 as sometimes I might lie on small little things.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Currently no.

Additional Information?: I am very active on discord, and I am very known in the Minecraft community by the name of "xTylor or Tyxlr" and helped many large networks!

brokenlocker

Established member
-1 no detail in "Why would you like to become a staff member?:" and "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"

A

Averred

[CONS]
- Add more detail in most sections

[Pros]
- Pretty Good Experience

[What you can do to fix it]
- Stick to one color scheme
- Add much more detail
- Put as much time as you can into the application

Good Luck!

C