Denied xTechno Staff Application

xTech

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In Game Name): My IGN is xTechno
Timezone: My TZ is GMT +3
Do you own a quality microphone?: I Do NOT own a really really good microphone, but i have a normal one.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I Only have Discord and Telegram, I Do not like TS since it kinda makes me laggy, and i never learned how to use it.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Actually, i've been staff on scammy servers, i don't want to talk about it since i have no proof but yeah, I Obviously know how to moderate. I Could talk with a staff member in a private call (Discord).
Why do you want to become Staff?: I Don't want to lie so here we go, I Actually enjoy playing Sage and the community sometimes becomes weird, in a nice way of course. I Want to be staff for several reasons, I'm going to detail them as much as i can,

- First of all, having Helper, Mod Or whatever rank isn't good to "Flex", Yes i sound childish, but it's true, many people want [STAFF] rank(s) so they can act like they are the boss, i don't want staff for that, i feel that i can actually be helpful.
- I Could help other staff members while having problems with commands, having problems with controlling chat, etc.
- Hackers, yes, there's alot of them, and i know the AntiCheat can do its work but im guessing that i could do the same thing that it does.
- I Enjoy Sage and i think a community like this (nice community) would actually "like" to have me as a staff member, people think i'm a rando, yes i am for sage, but i used to play alot of HCF back then.
- I'm kinda tired of HCF, especially when it became P2W, sage isn't actually that much of P2W, so that's why im playing, and that's another reason on why i want to become a staff member, (because of being tired of HCF)

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I'm not actually sure, this is my 3rd or 4th application so i will just go through as much detail as i can,

- I Have a few strengths, and a few weaknessess, i guess i will put as much detail as i can,

Strengths :
1. Being able to play for many hours per day, atleast 3.
2. Having an eye in the chat, for people that break rules in chat.
3. Being kinda good at finding hackers, what do i mean by that? It's pretty simple, I'm addicted on searching for hackers, which is very fun to do, i also know NOT to mess up if i find a hacker, i will do exactly what i have to do, i will deal with him without any problems.
4. I Know this one isn't a strength, but it's something i see 24/7 in the chat, Toxicity, I'm almost 0% Toxic, whenever i get mad, i say gg, whenever i lose, i say g-, well not everytime.

Weaknessess :
1. I have not been a staff on "many" servers, but i am 100% sure i know how to moderate.
2. Sometimes can be immature, most of the times i'm mature and i know what im doing (I can become immature only with close friends, but not that immature, just a little bit.)
=================================================================================================================================================

I can play up to 6 hours per day, which for me isn't that much, but it's a good number.
I Can talk 80% of the time(s).
Whenever im home, if i get notified that something bad is happening, i will immediately join the server and try to fix the "problem".

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not really, I Don't talk with staff alot, i'm kinda new to sage.

Additional Information: Yeah, I'm a pretty chill guy and i'm trustworthy too, Well i'm not gonna decide it, you will.

Thanks for your time, Best Regards,
- xTechno

xTech

Hello, sorry for not detailing this application, I'm just busy with school stuff, homework, tests, etc, If i do get denied, which i probably will, In my next application i will consider adding twice the detail i added in this application,

Thanks again,
- xTech

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @xTech, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.