Denied xRyanHCF Staff Application

xRyan

"xRyanHCF's Staff Submission"

IGN:
xRyanHCF

Timezone:
I live and play in Central Time however, I usually am online from 9:00 am to 10:30 pm at night.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

MadsCraft- ( Not Released )
Manager / Developer (Resigned )
Proof:[ PROOF ]

KaoticSky- ( 20 - 30 )
Manager / Developer ( Server Shutdown due to insufficient funds )

TexarPvP - ( NOT RELEASE )
Manager / Developer
Proof posted at bottom of application!

Other Staff Teams Not Mentioned:
Unfortunately at this time I do not remember the names to the other servers because, I resigned from the servers so long ago. I understand I do not have valid proof for my enrollment in KaoticSky or any other server except MadsCraft but, I have a very advanced knowledge in plugins and commands. I am also a very understanding but straight foward and I am a mature person when at work or dealing with a situation needing for maturity and knowledge, however when I am just chilling with friends I know how to have a good time. I would like to join SagePvP Staff Team so I hope this wont cause a problem.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have many reasons behind my submission towards the SagePvP Staff Team. One of the main reasons im so dedicated in joining this team specifically is, about a year ago I applied when I was only 13 years in age. At that time I was not ready to join a professional Staff Team. My maturity level was far too low and I did not have a high professionality level as I do now. This is not my only reasoning behind my choice to apply for SagePvP, I also have been in the situation where I found people abusing bugs and glitches or even going as far as cheating. I want to be able to help every individual when help is needed.
I want to be able to have the opportunity to work along side professional, mature, and chill staff members, to keep the SagePvP Community a safe place to have fun and relax. I understand I do not have much proof of Staff Experience and I do not have any Staff who can vouch for me but I know I can be a great addition to the SagePvP Staff Team! I have been doing tons of research to add onto my knowledge of screen-sharing and catching cheats. Even though I am not accepted as staff yet, I am confident that I can make the staff team. Applying for staff isn't the hard part, the hard part is building up enough courage and confidence to go into that interview room and do what has to be done. I learned that the hard way, however I really messed up in the chance I had. At first, when botings said I was denied I was really bummed out but it encouraged me to apply again, this time I will make it right and prove to Botings and the staff team that I am worth the time to be staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The benefits in accepting me into the SagePvP Staff Team is, I am able to work for extreme hours everyday, bring custom screenshare tools, help answer questions on teamspeak to keep the channels from having hundreds of people. ( ESPECIALLY SOTW ). If all staff were unable to assist a situation, I would be able to take the situation into my own hands and solve it in the best possible path. I could be like many other applications and say "I would catch hackers and stuff" however im not like the other people who apply, I have hands on experience with screensharing for cheats, controlling situations before they get out of hand, thinking outside the box to get a cheater to confess or slip clues to find hidden cheats, and while all doing this still manage to have a good time and humor other staff to keep them from getting bored.
Since I am usually always online, I am able to work extreme hours and help every individual who comes into teamspeak at a very fast but efficient pace.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
At this current time I am unable to say for sure, if any staff are able to vouch for me. If any could, it would be Amilla.

Additional Information:

I know what I did wrong in my last interview, and it wont happen again. Last time was a mistake that I want to make right, and I would still like to have a chance at being staff!

Loyalty
I believe very strongly in the trait Loyalty. If I was staff I would expect to have loyal staff to work along side me. Managers are looking for Loyal, Mature, and professional staff members and I can give them that.

Understanding
When people come into TeamSpeak they expect help, even if its just to ask the maximum amount of Members a faction can have.

Patience
My patience level is very high, especially for my age being 14. I can tolerate players who ask many questions or just are confused and do not understand. If I froze a player to screenshare them to check for cheats or even to check for booting tools, I would not rush them into the AnyDesk. I would give them the normal time to get into teamspeak.

Intelligence
For my age I would think of myself as a very smart young man. Even if I am going through a rough time with family or even friends, I still can find the time to focus. In school I have good grades and this year has been really tough on me. This year I have also taught myself how to code in JavaScript. I know that JavaScript is a very easy script to learn, but its a start!

Kind Person
Anytime I see people who are having a rough time, I always try to help them and see whats wrong. If someone came into Teamspeak and was having a rough day I would briefly try to cheer them up and send them on their way. If someone was making death threats towards themselves I would immediately tell them that they should contact a health hotline to get the help they need. After that I would also talk to them until I feel comfortable that they will be okay. ( unless of course they leave )

Helpful
This category sort of runs hand to hand with Kind Person but, in real life my friends describe me as, Fun, Brilliant, Loyal, and Trustworthy. I would provide proof of this but to protect their personal identity I can not provide proof. My best friend in fact has depression and I am part of the reason she stopped hurting herself and I can clearly see an improvement in her attitude and mood.

Dedicated
For the past 4 years I have lived in the country and I absolutely love it. This experience has taught me so many valuable lessons that I will never forget. My biggest project was building the house that I currently live in. A lot of days were extremely hard especially before I gained the muscle to actually be able to pick up heavy things and work fluently. I thought this would be appropriate to add into this application because, if I become staff its going to take a lot of dedication to pull myself up to the top staff rankings. One thing for sure when you dedicate your time and energy into something, and you manage to finish or accomplish where you wish to be, you get to have pride over what you accomplished. There is no better feeling then finishing a project after so much dedication.

Positive
I always try to keep things in a positive mood. If someone is being extremely negative I will always try to lighten the mood, if this was not possible I would stop responding because I really hate when people are negative. I always have to remember not to start an argument or do anything to risk punishment towards myself.

Humorous
Trust me when I say this I know how to have a good time! On SOTW when the staff get overwhelmed by the amount of people in teamspeak all at once, I can keep the staff awake and humored while still being professional.

For those of you who have concerns about my age, I already contacted Botings before I applied and I was given permission to apply and have the same chance as anyone who was 15 or higher.

Discord: xRyan#8953​

Attachments

• TexarPvP PROOF.PNG
    TexarPvP PROOF.PNG
    124 KB · Views: 90
  • BotingProof.PNG
    BotingProof.PNG
    110.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Ocualin

Pros
- Good Format / Easily Readable

Cons
- Needs Experience
- Needs more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"

xRyan

Pros
- Good Format / Easily Readable

Cons
- Needs Experience
- Needs more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"
I explained most of that section throughout the application therefore I think not much needs to be said in that section, thanks for the feedback

Influencer ~

Known member
"xRyanHCF's Staff Submission"

IGN:

xRyanHCF​

14​

Timezone:

I live and play in Central Time however, I usually am online from 9:00 am to 10:30 pm at night.​

Do you have any previous staff experience?

MadsCraft- ( Not Released )​

Manager / Developer (Resigned )​

Proof:[ PROOF ]

KaoticSky- ( 20 - 30 )​

Manager / Developer ( Server Shutdown due to insufficient funds )​

TexarPvP - ( NOT RELEASE )​

Manager / Developer​

Proof posted at bottom of application!​

Other Staff Teams Not Mentioned:

Unfortunately at this time I do not remember the names to the other servers because, I resigned from the servers so long ago. I understand I do not have valid proof for my enrollment in KaoticSky or any other server except MadsCraft but, I have a very advanced knowledge in plugins and commands. I am also a very understanding but straight foward and I am a mature person when at work or dealing with a situation needing for maturity and knowledge, however when I am just chilling with friends I know how to have a good time. I would like to join SagePvP Staff Team so I hope this wont cause a problem.​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have many reasons behind my submission towards the SagePvP Staff Team. One of the main reasons im so dedicated in joining this team specifically is, about a year ago I applied when I was only 13 years in age. At that time I was not ready to join a professional Staff Team. My maturity level was far too low and I did not have a high professionality level as I do now. This is not my only reasoning behind my choice to apply for SagePvP, I also have been in the situation where I found people abusing bugs and glitches or even going as far as cheating. I want to be able to help every individual when help is needed.​

I want to be able to have the opportunity to work along side professional, mature, and chill staff members, to keep the SagePvP Community a safe place to have fun and relax. I understand I do not have much proof of Staff Experience and I do not have any Staff who can vouch for me but I know I can be a great addition to the SagePvP Staff Team!​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The benefits in accepting me into the SagePvP Staff Team is, I am able to work for extreme hours everyday, bring custom screenshare tools, help answer questions on teamspeak to keep the channels from having hundreds of people. ( ESPECIALLY SOTW ). If all staff were unable to assist a situation, I would be able to take the situation into my own hands and solve it in the best possible path. I could be like many other applications and say "I would catch hackers and stuff" however im not like the other people who apply, I have hands on experience with screensharing for cheats, controlling situations before they get out of hand, thinking outside the box to get a cheater to confess or slip clues to find hidden cheats, and while all doing this still manage to have a good time and humor other staff to keep them from getting bored.​

Since I am usually always online, I am able to work extreme hours and help every individual who comes into teamspeak at a very fast but efficient pace.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

At this current time I am unable to say for sure, if any staff are able to vouch for me. If any could, it would be Amilla.​

Additional Information:

I know what I did wrong in my last interview, and it wont happen again. Last time was a mistake that I want to make right, and I would still like to have a chance at being staff!

Loyalty​

I believe very strongly in the trait Loyalty. If I was staff I would expect to have loyal staff to work along side me. Managers are looking for Loyal, Mature, and professional staff members and I can give them that.​

Understanding​

When people come into TeamSpeak they expect help, even if its just to ask the maximum amount of Members a faction can have.​

Patience​

My patience level is very high, especially for my age being 14. I can tolerate players who ask many questions or just are confused and do not understand. If I froze a player to screenshare them to check for cheats or even to check for booting tools, I would not rush them into the AnyDesk. I would give them the normal time to get into teamspeak.​

Intelligence​

For my age I would think of myself as a very smart young man. Even if I am going through a rough time with family or even friends, I still can find the time to focus. In school I have good grades and this year has been really tough on me. This year I have also taught myself how to code in JavaScript. I know that JavaScript is a very easy script to learn, but its a start!​

Kind Person​

Anytime I see people who are having a rough time, I always try to help them and see whats wrong. If someone came into Teamspeak and was having a rough day I would briefly try to cheer them up and send them on their way. If someone was making death threats towards themselves I would immediately tell them that they should contact a health hotline to get the help they need. After that I would also talk to them until I feel comfortable that they will be okay. ( unless of course they leave )​

Helpful​

This category sort of runs hand to hand with Kind Person but, in real life my friends describe me as, Fun, Brilliant, Loyal, and Trustworthy. I would provide proof of this but to protect their personal identity I can not provide proof. My best friend in fact has depression and I am part of the reason she stopped hurting herself and I can clearly see an improvement in her attitude and mood.​

Dedicated​

For the past 4 years I have lived in the country and I absolutely love it. This experience has taught me so many valuable lessons that I will never forget. My biggest project was building the house that I currently live in. A lot of days were extremely hard especially before I gained the muscle to actually be able to pick up heavy things and work fluently. I thought this would be appropriate to add into this application because, if I become staff its going to take a lot of dedication to pull myself up to the top staff rankings. One thing for sure when you dedicate your time and energy into something, and you manage to finish or accomplish where you wish to be, you get to have pride over what you accomplished. There is no better feeling then finishing a project after so much dedication.​

Positive​

I always try to keep things in a positive mood. If someone is being extremely negative I will always try to lighten the mood, if this was not possible I would stop responding because I really hate when people are negative. I always have to remember not to start an argument or do anything to risk punishment towards myself.​

Humorous​

Trust me when I say this I know how to have a good time! On SOTW when the staff get overwhelmed by the amount of people in teamspeak all at once, I can keep the staff awake and humored while still being professional.​

For those of you who have concerns about my age, I already contacted Botings before I applied and I was given permission to apply and have the same chance as anyone who was 15 or higher.​

Discord: xRyan#8953​

xRyan

I would move the extra additional information into, "Why you want to be staff."

Thanks for your feedback!

The reason I put the extra information where I put it is, I wanted to keep the main questions on topic and straight forward. By having the extra information at the bottom it describes characteristics that are good for closing off the submission.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @xRyan, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Reason for denial on previous pending application
- Lack of past experiences

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.