xLeaf_'s staff application (repost (didn't get accepted nor denied) + more info)

xLeaf

IGN (In-Game Name): u6y

Timezone: NA-West

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have all three. ( xLeaf#2835 @xLeaf @xLeaf )

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
NightmareHCF
Trial-Mod
Wasn't staff for long but learned a bit and the server had 2-10 people almost always on.
Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 6.08.41 PM.png

ZaneHQ
Mod
I got a good staff experience and learned a lot more than on Nightmare. I got promoted quickly because of good work.
Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 5.42.20 PM.png

(I didn't get a screenshot from in-game or discord sadly.)

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on SagePVP because I enjoy playing on the server and think I have a lot of ideas to bring to the team. I will be committed to the position that I get and will try to be the best help I can.

I am generally very sarcastic but can be serious when I need to. I do not like to get in fights/arguments with people I don't know.

I know that I am new to the server but I feel I can put time into here and be as active as possible. I can in 2-4hrs a day but that is a rough estimate and I might be able to do more. With the time I can play I will put in as much effort/time as I can.

I would like to be staff to help out the new players. When I was new it was helpful for there to be someone that knew what they were talking about help me learn the rules. I would like to be a person that is reliable to talk to as a new player.

I also want to get experience as a staff member because I have little experience. I feel with SagePVP not being too large but not too small it would be a good place for me to learn and grow as a staff member.

I feel I can strive on SagePVP and be a good member of the team. I think that I can help bring hackers down by being active and finding them as fast as possible.

I want to become staff because I get annoyed with hackers and have died to them multiple times. I wish to bring down the number of hackers on Sage. I know they can use VPN's and stuff but I believe that even banning them can stop them a little bit.

I also like watching YouTubers staff series and want to do what they do. I hope that as a staff it brings me joy like it does them.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I am very responsible and will not abuse my powers. I will be as fair as possible and see what I can do to help people.

I am dependable so if someone needs help I can be there as fast as possible. I have had many times on servers where the staff is slow and I do not enjoy that.

I am also very kind and I can see where people are coming from. I have had many times where the staff does not believe what I am saying even with proof. With me, I am very reasonable and will not say that's not right just because I am in a bad mood or do not like the person.

I also am not afraid to ask for help. I have heard from staff that they forget something and if I forget something I will ask someone with more experience to help me.

I will not get bored with being a staff member because it is new to me. I do not get bored with things for a while. As long as I am constantly finding ways to have fun I will be fine.

If I get accepted I hope to have a friendship with all of the staff team.

I can also record to make sure I am doing everything correctly.

Me playing Minecraft while I was younger I always dreamed about being a staff member on a server. I am finally old enough (Have been for a while but just got back into it.) I have always been fascinated by the way people are staff on a server and are helping people and I want to be one of those people that inspire people to become staff.

I am very respectful and know how to treat people. I have strict parents so I know how to behave and will listen and learn fast.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, I do not have a connection to any staff member.

Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft since 2015 so I have experience playing the game.

I have more experience than I did before but still don't know everything but I watch staff series and know what to do in that situation.

Last edited:

Alf

Stated above and the proof of you being staff on those servers could easily be faked (not saying you faked them)

Regards,
- Alf

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @xLeaf, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.