Xiled

IGN (In Game Name):
Xiled_X

Timezone:
GMT+1, but I am moving to Hong Kong

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have all of the above, my discord: @! Xiled_X#1861, Telegram: @Xiled_X and of course I have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I do, here it is:

HappyMine - Co-Owner - Resigned
I was a Co-Owner on HappyMine Network server I had access to the console and I configured most plugins because the owner was on holidays and I was the staff manager until I hired a new one. The server is currently shut down but might come back. This server had Factions and SlyBlock. A lot of my experience came from this server as I hadn’t really done any real staffing before, I had to manage about 100 active players and a 15 man staff team.

RenixMC - Mod - Owners couldn't afford to keep the server up.
I was a moderator on Renix it was SkyBlock and I basically did a lot of chat moderating and sometimes banned abusers, hackers, exploiters. Is was due to get a promotion until the owner ran out of money to pay for the custom plugins and the server broke itself you could say. So it’s no longer a server.

PolitiCraft - Admin - Resigned
A third server I was an Admin on. My main purpose was to enforce the server rules and also gave cosmetics to players if they had bought something on the buycraft and it didn’t give the item to them as long as they had sufficient proof I was also clearing out the support rooms because every time a new update came out a few bugs and glitches would cause the players coming to the support rooms. I resigned on this server due to the toxicity of the players and I touched me on a personal level and didn’t want to be apart of that server anymore.

OPHub - Manager - Resigned
I was a Manager on OPHub I was the right-hand man to the owner! I managed everything which was a lot of fun I really got to know the community and my Staff Team. I literally got paid for it because he’s satisfied with my work and the server. It was a Factions server by the way.

HCNode - TrialMod - Server shutdown
HCNode was an HCF server and I was a Trial-Mod on it. Upon release, the server was very popular for a new HCF server about 75 players logged in. In about 3 days I had got promoted to Mod but the Owners had scammed 2 YouTubers ObeyRaids and CameronAOB and the Owners got exposed so the server shut down.

RuthlessPvP - Mod - Demoted
On Ruthless I was a Mod. Most of my work was clearing out support rooms, banning hackers and making sure no Factions where cheating. Since the FTOP 1 reward was 300$ some Factions would cheat to try to stay on top.
I have learned to SS while working on all these servers too I know how to do that.

Some other servers I have been staff on have been: Frontier Factions, TempestMC, DemurePvP, SkyRaids.
I currently don't have the proof of me being staff on these servers as I recently made the change from mac to windows, I will try to recover proof once I have access to my mac since it isn't with me right now.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a staff member because I have a great passion for helping people and trying to make them have the best experience on the server as possible. I want to try and make Sage a better community and bring a good vibe and make sure everyone is having fun. I have been staffing on servers for a while now and I have fallen in love with helping people on the server and fixing their problems/issues. I always try to be the best staff member I can and help as many people as I can if someone needs help and I don’t have the answer they are looking for ill go the extra mile to find them the answer they need. I will always be hovering over chat making sure no one is spamming or annoying people, I know how to tell who’s hacking and I will never just ban someone because I’m assuming, they are hacking ill always record for proof and even ask other staff members for their opinion. If someone looks fishy and I’m not sure ill screen share them and see if I can find any hidden clients. I will always put 110% effort into everything I do and make sure I’m doing my job. I know being a staff member is a lot of responsibility and I’m ready to take on any challenge that stands in front of me. I know my job and everything I need to do, so I don’t need someone looking over me 24/7 and always looking to see if I’m doing the right thing, I’m mature enough to be trusted to do my job and look after the server. I have a great passion for being a staff member and just helping people in general so being able to make someone else's day better makes my day better, I’m always looking to help people with whatever they need and ill go the extra mile that people don’t want to do, if someone needs a shitty job being done ill be more then happy to do it because I have so much motivation and passion for doing that stuff.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think you should accept me as staff because I am a hard working person, I try to do my best to do what I can. Me being staff I think I can help the community with a lot of stuff as in making it less toxic, making it have less spam, and making it just a fun community to be around as much as it is right now. I know a decent amount about being a staff member and I am very professional at the same time. Me myself as a character I like to think of myself non-toxic and fun to be around. But I’ll get into the facts why you should accept me.

Professional
I'm 16 and am very mature for my age, I learned how to respect others and just be a respectful person in all. Me being a staff member it is my main responsibility to be professional at all times and around my fellow community and people apart of my team. If someone is being disrespectful towards me I know how to keep my cool and be professional. At the end of the day being professional is a key point of being a staff member, due to it would make the staff team look bad if we don't stay cool.

Screen share
I know a lot about screen sharing as in how to find auto clicker, x-ray, vape and a lot more.
I have been practicing screen sharing for about 1 year now and I have learned how to use “Process hacker, Search everything and how to get myself around the computer.” I know how to see if they deleted there recycle bin if they made it hidden in the files, I know what to look for in prefetch, etc as in vape, auto clicker, and x-ray files. I know most of the recording software and how they hide them while you’re a screen sharing them.

Teamwork
One of the main key points of being a staff member is Teamwork and working as a team brings the staff team closer and working together can get a lot more stuff done in a day. I feel like Teamwork you need to work together and agree on more stuff at the moment then argue about it. If there is an argument between a staff member and another staff member you need to work it out as a team. I feel I am good at being a team player and I know if I don’t know how to do something I could always go to another staff member.

Activity
Activity is another main key you need to have about being staff on a network is if you’re not active you can’t get anything done so you need to commit to the job and be as active as you can. Since I am pretty good at school I have a lot of free time on my hands and with that free time, I can focus more on the server and improve it overall.

Hard Working
I think of myself a Hard Working person because I try my best to get my stuff done in time and be able to do more things after. I think hard work is another main key to being a staff member because it makes the staff team look good and professional at the same time. I like to see the Teamspeak clear and not full of player seeking help in the support room and spamming chat that they need help. Whenever I’m on I will probably be doing support rooms or helping out as much as I can.

Scenarios

#1 - Hacker Report
I would TP (while recording for proof) to the supposed hacker and watch them. If I see blatant hacks I would ban them for the appropriate amount of days, and if they aren't blatant I would freeze them, ask them if they would like to admit. If they admit I would ban them from the appropriate amount of time. If they don't I would give them 3 minutes to come into ts. If they don't come into ts I would ban them for the amount of time necessary for Refusal to come into ts/refusal to ss. If the player does come into ts I would ask them once again if they would like to admit, if they don't I would ss them myself if I am SS Verified and if I am not I would ask one of my fellow staff members who is SS Verified to come into the call and ss them.

#2 - DDoS Threats
If I see anyone threating to DDos someone I would immediately ban them, and if they put an IP in chat I would clear chat as well.

#3 - Teamspeak ear raping
I would warn them, and if they don't listen I would kick them. If that doesn't work and they keep joining back and ear-raping I would mute them.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information:
No, not really.

My main/native language and other languages I can also speak:
I can speak English and French fluently.

Credit to iTzAndreas120 for the scenarios.​

Last edited:

iTzAndreas

IGN (In Game Name):
Xiled_X

Timezone:
GMT+1, but I am moving to Hong Kong

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have all of the above, my discord: @! Xiled_X#1861, Telegram: @Xiled_X and of course I have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I do, here it is:

HappyMine - Co-Owner - Resigned
I was a Co-Owner on HappyMine Network server I had access to the console and I configured most plugins because the owner was on holidays and I was the staff manager until I hired a new one. The server is currently shut down but might come back. This server had Factions and SlyBlock. A lot of my experience came from this server as I hadn’t really done any real staffing before, I had to manage about 100 active players and a 15 man staff team.

RenixMC - Mod - Owners couldn't afford to keep the server up.
I was a moderator on Renix it was SkyBlock and I basically did a lot of chat moderating and sometimes banned abusers, hackers, exploiters. Is was due to get a promotion until the owner ran out of money to pay for the custom plugins and the server broke itself you could say. So it’s no longer a server.

PolitiCraft - Admin - Resigned
A third server I was an Admin on. My main purpose was to enforce the server rules and also gave cosmetics to players if they had bought something on the buycraft and it didn’t give the item to them as long as they had sufficient proof I was also clearing out the support rooms because every time a new update came out a few bugs and glitches would cause the players coming to the support rooms. I resigned on this server due to the toxicity of the players and I touched me on a personal level and didn’t want to be apart of that server anymore.

OPHub - Manager - Resigned
I was a Manager on OPHub I was the right-hand man to the owner! I managed everything which was a lot of fun I really got to know the community and my Staff Team. I literally got paid for it because he’s satisfied with my work and the server. It was a Factions server by the way.

HCNode - TrialMod - Server shutdown
HCNode was an HCF server and I was a Trial-Mod on it. Upon release, the server was very popular for a new HCF server about 75 players logged in. In about 3 days I had got promoted to Mod but the Owners had scammed 2 YouTubers ObeyRaids and CameronAOB and the Owners got exposed so the server shut down.

RuthlessPvP - Mod - Demoted
On Ruthless I was a Mod. Most of my work was clearing out support rooms, banning hackers and making sure no Factions where cheating. Since the FTOP 1 reward was 300$ some Factions would cheat to try to stay on top.
I have learned to SS while working on all these servers too I know how to do that.

Some other servers I have been staff on have been: Frontier Factions, TempestMC, DemurePvP, SkyRaids.
I currently don't have the proof of me being staff on these servers as I recently made the change from mac to windows, I will try to recover proof once I have access to my mac since it isn't with me right now.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a staff member because I have a great passion for helping people and trying to make them have the best experience on the server as possible. I want to try and make Sage a better community and bring a good vibe and make sure everyone is having fun. I have been staffing on servers for a while now and I have fallen in love with helping people on the server and fixing their problems/issues. I always try to be the best staff member I can and help as many people as I can if someone needs help and I don’t have the answer they are looking for ill go the extra mile to find them the answer they need. I will always be hovering over chat making sure no one is spamming or annoying people, I know how to tell who’s hacking and I will never just ban someone because I’m assuming, they are hacking ill always record for proof and even ask other staff members for their opinion. If someone looks fishy and I’m not sure ill screen share them and see if I can find any hidden clients. I will always put 110% effort into everything I do and make sure I’m doing my job. I know being a staff member is a lot of responsibility and I’m ready to take on any challenge that stands in front of me. I know my job and everything I need to do, so I don’t need someone looking over me 24/7 and always looking to see if I’m doing the right thing, I’m mature enough to be trusted to do my job and look after the server. I have a great passion for being a staff member and just helping people in general so being able to make someone else's day better makes my day better, I’m always looking to help people with whatever they need and ill go the extra mile that people don’t want to do, if someone needs a shitty job being done ill be more then happy to do it because I have so much motivation and passion for doing that stuff.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think you should accept me as staff because I am a hard working person, I try to do my best to do what I can. Me being staff I think I can help the community with a lot of stuff as in making it less toxic, making it have less spam, and making it just a fun community to be around as much as it is right now. I know a decent amount about being a staff member and I am very professional at the same time. Me myself as a character I like to think of myself non-toxic and fun to be around. But I’ll get into the facts why you should accept me.

Professional
I'm 16 and am very mature for my age, I learned how to respect others and just be a respectful person in all. Me being a staff member it is my main responsibility to be professional at all times and around my fellow community and people apart of my team. If someone is being disrespectful towards me I know how to keep my cool and be professional. At the end of the day being professional is a key point of being a staff member, due to it would make the staff team look bad if we don't stay cool.

Screen share
I know a lot about screen sharing as in how to find auto clicker, x-ray, vape and a lot more.
I have been practicing screen sharing for about 1 year now and I have learned how to use “Process hacker, Search everything and how to get myself around the computer.” I know how to see if they deleted there recycle bin if they made it hidden in the files, I know what to look for in prefetch, etc as in vape, auto clicker, and x-ray files. I know most of the recording software and how they hide them while you’re a screen sharing them.

Teamwork
One of the main key points of being a staff member is Teamwork and working as a team brings the staff team closer and working together can get a lot more stuff done in a day. I feel like Teamwork you need to work together and agree on more stuff at the moment then argue about it. If there is an argument between a staff member and another staff member you need to work it out as a team. I feel I am good at being a team player and I know if I don’t know how to do something I could always go to another staff member.

Activity
Activity is another main key you need to have about being staff on a network is if you’re not active you can’t get anything done so you need to commit to the job and be as active as you can. Since I am pretty good at school I have a lot of free time on my hands and with that free time, I can focus more on the server and improve it overall.

Hard Working
I think of myself a Hard Working person because I try my best to get my stuff done in time and be able to do more things after. I think hard work is another main key to being a staff member because it makes the staff team look good and professional at the same time. I like to see the Teamspeak clear and not full of player seeking help in the support room and spamming chat that they need help. Whenever I’m on I will probably be doing support rooms or helping out as much as I can.

Scenarios

#1 - Hacker Report
I would TP (while recording for proof) to the supposed hacker and watch them. If I see blatant hacks I would ban them for the appropriate amount of days, and if they aren't blatant I would freeze them, ask them if they would like to admit. If they admit I would ban them from the appropriate amount of time. If they don't I would give them 3 minutes to come into ts. If they don't come into ts I would ban them for the amount of time necessary for Refusal to come into ts/refusal to ss. If the player does come into ts I would ask them once again if they would like to admit, if they don't I would ss them myself if I am SS Verified and if I am not I would ask one of my fellow staff members who is SS Verified to come into the call and ss them.

#2 - DDoS Threats
If I see anyone threating to DDos someone I would immediately ban them, and if they put an IP in chat I would clear chat as well.

#3 - Teamspeak ear raping
I would warn them, and if they don't listen I would kick them. If that doesn't work and they keep joining back and ear-raping I would mute them.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information:
No, not really.

My main/native language and other languages I can also speak:
I can speak English and French fluently.
You copied my scenarios and changed them a bit..

Kuttans

[Neutral]

Pro(s):
  • Decent moderating experience
  • Meets all requirements
Con(s):
  • Lack of detail (in areas such as "Why do you want to become Staff?")

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

EloUp

Established member
I have no idea what that color scheme is.
Lack of detail. (Why you want to become staff)

No proof of staff.
Try centering the entire thing. Just highlight the entire thing and select the alignment, click Align Center.

Xiled

[Neutral]

Pro(s):
  • Decent moderating experience
  • Meets all requirements
Con(s):
  • Lack of detail (in areas such as "Why do you want to become Staff?")

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans
Thank you!

Xiled

I have no idea what that color scheme is.

Lack of detail. (Why you want to become staff)

No proof of staff.​

Try centering the entire thing. Just highlight the entire thing and select the alignment, click Align Center.
I just switch from mac to windows so I don't have my files and stuff, and I realize this came at a bad time and I re-aligned my application.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Neutral because I don't like the colors and the formatting. Anyways it's not looking verry good buts it's written good. (Just neutral because you got no proof for Beeing staff)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Xiled, hank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.