Timezone:
UTC +2

Romania

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I do own a quality microphone

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all three of them. Discord: xaie#4400 Telegram: https://t.me/XXAIE

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
VertixPvP.Cf --> This server had around 50-60 players.The server was pretty cool and the staff was really nice.The problem of the server were hackers. I don't like hackers at all. After some time playing on the server I decided to apply for Moderator and I got accepted.

MoonSG.Net --> This server has around 20-60 players.This server opened two weeks ago.I played on the server since it opened . One week after the release, I applied for Moderator and I got accepted.

KroundPvP.Net --> This server had around 40-70 players. I played on the server for 2-3 weeks.This server had the same problem like other server and the problem was that there were a lot of hackers.Then , I applied for Moderator and I started moderating and got rid off all the hackers.

SpainPvP.Com --> This server had around 300-600 players. I played on it for like 1 year and decided to apply because some of my friends were in the staff team, and said it is great. I got accepted by the 3rd attempt. After 3 months of being moderator I got promoted to Senior Moderator due to my activity. I resigned because I got into exams.

PROOF:
;
;

Eu.Valux.net --> This server had around 300 players everyday. I decided to apply for Trainee when the community got really toxic, almost every single player was cheating, and I got accepted in a very short period.

Eu.BackPlay.net --> I have been staff on this server for almost one month. I got demoted as I got in a dispute with some higher staff members that were obviously abusing, and they have demoted me. I have played this server everyday for like 5-6 hours while I have been a staff member on it. I reached about 300 bans and 400 mutes in a small amount of time on it.

PROOF:

I have been staff on many other servers too, such as:
Contus PROOOF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1T8mqv-9U
Odyssey
IceCold PROOOF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGrfw-mJOTc&feature=youtu.be
Astrum PROOF: https://imgur.com/jOJCCSD
Astril
EnergyPvP
SGNations
OrionMC
Play.Minecraft-Romania.Ro
Cloud.Minecraft-Romania.Ro
FaithfulMC;

but I do not consider them being as important as the ones I have described .

Many players can grant for my staff experience.

Why do you want to become staff?:
There are a couple reasons I would love to fill an application on your server! For starts, I would love to help people out whenever I can! Its just part of me, so something in me goes "I want to help I want to help!". Secondly, I have a ton of experience with servers ( especially PVP servers ) . This experience I would LOVE to share with others because why not why to keep it all to myself! I am a kind person! Lastly, I am a very kind person. This goes In the reason I want to apply section because I want to apply that way I can be kind a nice to others, therefore, helping me with my goal! Also, I want this position because I feel that I can help this server hugely! You should promote me as staff because I really want to help this community and I love the server. I would love to help because I only want the server to improve. I can improve the server because I'm friendly and I'm friends with quite a lot of people in the community already so I can talk and have some fun with them and I'm also multitask!

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I would like to become a moderator on SagePvP because I have seen many players, ignoring/breaking the rules and the guidelines of this server. All I want for there to be, is a safe and friendly environment, while at the same time, me doing the best of my mod powers, making everyone time on the server a joyful and fun experience to enjoy. Due to my free time, I'm a fairly active player both on the server as well as on the forums, being on almost every day. I'm not applying for this rank because of the popularity or recognition, I'm applying for this rank because, as a Moderator job, I am fully well aware of the responsibilities.n my opinion I think that I have more experience as a Moderator than other applicants. Many players are appreciating my work as a staff on any server I moderate. I am a mature person and I will never start conflicts with any players or any staff members. I think I can be more active than other staff members. I've observed that this network has a huge advantage comparing to the others so I do indeed belive that I would be able to contribute a lot due to my experience on a network that has helped me a lot. I've recently have seen numerous cheaters, rule breakers, etc. On the server and many people don't like encountering them I would love to help on the server with anything needed. I've first-hand seen how staff is handeling the situations and I know how to responds and act when someone breakes the rules. Whether it would be helping anyone that needs assistance, or solving any arguments/issues between two or more players. I understand that being a Moderator is a role that should not be taken lightly. It's not something to fool around with, and abuse just for the fun of it. It's a role that takes effort, dedication to the server, and full responsibility.

Additional Information:
Taco is better than pizza.

Last edited:

BabyValor

Bring proof for your past experiences.

Be specific in what microphone you got ? Is it actually a good quality one.

Be more detailed, (Why do you wanna become Staff + Why should we accept you as Staff)

What makes you not describe your past experiences at FaithfulMc? I think they are important.

xaie

Be more detailed, (Why do you wanna become Staff + Why should we accept you as Staff)

What makes you not describe your past experiences at FaithfulMc? I think they are important.

They are unprofessional and I have not been staff member for a long time there as many Helpers there were cheating and I wasn't allowed to do something about that.. so I resigned fast

BabyValor

They are unprofessional and I have not been staff member for a long time there as many Helpers there were cheating and I wasn't allowed to do something about that.. so I resigned fast

You are still lacking on detail.

Goodluck bro

xaie

and I do not really have proof that I have been staff member on those servers, but many players can grant for me, as I said

Cxm__

NEUTRAL
+Seems genuine

+Has experience
-Needs more detail.

-------------------------------
Ign: Cxm__
------------------------------

xaie

Thanks!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @xaie, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.