Denied -x- Staff Application I EU -x-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukama

Hello, SagePvP I am here to show you my application and I hope to see myself on the staff team soon. Good luck viewing!.

IGN: UKAMA

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

TIMEZONE: GMT+1 (Europe)

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes i do, I have a very nice microphone. No noise and you hear me clearly

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Discord: UKAMA#2265 I Telegram: UKAMA and i have also teamspeak

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, i do have Staff Experiences.

ExemPvP (TrialMOD) ExemPvP is a good hcf server still hitting good players everyday, I was staff on this server twice, I was first accepted around December 2018 I was staff for a decent amount but school came so, I had to resign so I could focus on school etc once, I got that all together, I reapplied and I got accepted and 2-3 after, I got demoted for calling the Manager something very mean it was nothing, I did as a staff member

SagePVP (Builder) SagePVP
is a good server that has many different and cool updates.
I myself am a builder and have a lot of motivation for it. Started playing about 3/4 months ago.

FruskyGames (Builder) Dutch server 100+ man

IckCraft (Builder) Dutch server 150+ man

Pvptemple (Trainee) Practice server

I got a vieuw more servers where i've been staff on but a bit lazy to tell ^

-

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Why do you want to become staff?: There is countless reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP. First, I want to get rid of all the toxic and people that have no respect toward the staff team and toward other players playing on Sagepvp. Second, I want to say that support rooms on almost every big and successful HCF server are always a lot of work. However, I don't think that, support rooms have always been one of my favorite things to do as a staff member. This is because while doing support rooms not only do you get to interact with players on the server but you also get to help players that need help with something they can't do by themselves. Another thing is support rooms is also a very easy way to find hackers because if someone has proof of someone else hacking you just have to watch it and ban the person if he was for sure hacking in he video. Fourth, I've always hate staff that like to abuse for their friends or that always listen to one person because they know them better. However, if I get staff I'll make sure to be as fair as possible to everyone no matter if he's someone I've never heard of or even a very popular YouTuber. Being bias towards players is probably the last thing you want a staff member doing. Fifth, ever since I joined the server which was very early on when it used to have around 40 players on a day and when Hackusate and Slowish used to record on it. I've seen it grow so much ever since and it's still growing to this day. I would really want to become a staff member to contribute a lot more in growing this amazing server. Sixth, I don't hate anything or anyone more than I hate hackers and people that closet cheat. If I get staff I'll try my best to make sure this server will get rid of every single one of those hackers one way or another. I also don't get why if someone knows something isn't allowed why they still do it. It's because they enjoy ruining people's experience on SagePvP by cheating and killing them. Seventh, I want to make everyone's experience on SagePvP the best I can. I don't want to see people saying "shit server" or "wow how shit are the staff" in chat. I also want every player that plays on SagePvP to believe that SagePvP is the better server out there.

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Why should we accept you as staff?: I believe I should be accepted as staff for many reasons. I can bring quite a bit to SagePvP and its great community. A plus is I can be on almost any time of the day when someone needs me because now that school ended, I have nothing else to do in my free time than to staff on SagePvP. Another thing is most people think that after they finally get staff they’re the boss now and everyone has to listen and follow everything they say and respect them a lot more than everyone else. However, if I get staff I'll show the same amount of respect to everyone, no matter if there friends with me or if they’re famous or if I don’t like that person as much. I’ll also show respect to the other staff members on this team. Next, I am a very old faithful player and have a very good understanding of the rules and of the things that are allowed and the things that aren’t allowed. I also know when to punish a player or when not to. Another plus, some staff members if they see someone just a bit sketchy they will just ban them for hacking or some sort, however, if I get staff ill make sure not to false ban anyone for any reason.

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Can some staff vouche for you?: Not that I know because I don't really know everyone

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Additional Information:
I believe i'm a very helpful person I've helped people on KitMap (when people are online) I help them learn how to play or just answer simple questions they have and i do this frequently every day because I am a very active player on the server i would take care or the server And respect Everyone.

I am still improving this list and adding more as time passes which is proving im improving as a person and becoming better because if you dont improve you never change i believe change is what the world needs in order to move on because a lot of people havent changed in the gaming community for example a few toxic player's such as myself are now some of the nicest and most reformed players on the server because we Changed.

If i shoud be ACCEPTED as a Helper, I will follow all rules that have been established for all server staff. As a Helper, I understand that I will be expected show activity on the server and to fulfill my duty in helping and informing any and all players in any server related issues or concerns.
Thank you so much for the time you spent to read this! I would love and appreciate any and all feedback as it enables me to correct/alter my application in such ways that I would have not thought of before!

Lurth

+0.5
Only reason im giving you this rating is because you don't have experiences as a staff member a builder does not count as staff
Neutral Detail

Umzk

Veteran Member
-1 more detail
Proof of positions such as temple
Unbolden all the text so it’s easier to read

Nailin

+0.5

+you have some effort putted in this application and details
-No proof provided to your staff experience

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Ukama, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.