Senior Admin: Certix
Mod+: Aenon
Owner: Kronus
Owner: Kantay
Senior-Mod: VainMC
Mod: BloodHCF
Mod: Kohi.cc (Remake)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

The reason I would like to become a staff member for Sage is because I can recognize all the fun and loyal players it currently patrons and it has so much that could be added to make it even better. I have some great ideas that could help the server a great deal. My ideas may not be very big, but they can still make the game more fun by changing the way the game is played, all in the name of making the server more enjoyable. Also, I should mention that I have seen a lot of people using hacked clients and injectables, and it just pisses me off.

I would like to keep the server fair, people that abuse the system are a plague to the whole community, not just the server, but HCF in general. Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only for whoever is using it, but for everyone who they play with or against as well. As a staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of help to any players in need of it. I've seen a fair share of rule-breakers on Sage and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, etc.

I feel like I have the right skills set and experience to work for Sage. I won't make you read a really lengthy section of random skills I have. But, I also feel like being staff is not just about being staff (if that makes any sense at all). It's about adding on to your knowledge of being a staff member, the more you do something the better you get at it. So in my view this is a great opportunity to improve on my skills that I have already cultivated over years of playing this game.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players experience by a lot, I would be every day on the server making sure no cheater is ruining the player's experience and I would answer every question the player asks.

Here are some of my traits on how I could improve the players experience

Cooperation

Cooperation, I put it first because you need to be able to work with other players, including staff members. You have to look at other peoples point of view, and as I said, weigh the two and then handle justice to whoever may need it. (Example: dealing with a cheater who just made someone raidable). You also have to be able to cooperate with people in TeamSpeak to prevent toxicity, if thats even a word.

Being Respectful

As a staff you have to respect everyone on the server. If you are not a respectful staff, theres no reason that you should become a staff member. Staff members are supposed to make the server a better place, from banning hackers to muting rule breakers. Staff members are supposed to be a friendly face on the server that players can look to for help.

Being Social in chat and TS

I think of this as being active in chat, such as answering peoples questions, or dealing with Rules of the Chat, example, spammers. The chat is a great place to talk with everyone, but there is also risk of it becoming toxic. Likewise, I think TS is an incredible tool for staff members to use and I have become increasingly familiar with it as I continue to use it as a translator. TS is a great place for staff to resolve issues with their players, and it’s a large facet of the server, therefore, it’s quite essential for staff to be active in it.

Screensharing

I have learnt a lot of things in my past, and I could say I am a pretty good at screensharing. I have a lot of experience that I have learnt from a lot of servers and just experimenting around with different things you can do, and I feel like it could be useful to use this knowledge of my screensharing onto this server.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would give myself at least 9 because I have strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths:
I am active and responsible staff member. I'm ready to help people in need. I'm good at ScreenShareing people (I know I have to get the SS Verified role first , but I list all of my strengths.) I speak some languages like: Bulgarian , Macedonian (It's pretty close to Bulgarian) , English
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4-5 hours per day
↬ What is your discord @?: revisin
↬ Additional Information (optional):

Last edited:

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @SewingMC on telegram to setup a time for your interview.