Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Zonix - Platform Admin
PvPBar - Head Admin
ShushMC - Admin
HCRealms - Admin
PvPTemple - Admin
Minemen - Moderator

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are so many reasons why I want to become staff on SagePvP so I will go ahead and write down a few of them. For starters, I have been playing SagePvP since the start of 2019 and over the last few years, I have been very close with a lot of the PotPvP community that surrounds SagePvP. I have always wanted to give back to this community ever since I started playing SagePvP but I was never old enough to apply at SagePvP but now that I am old enough I believe that this is the perfect time to apply. Another reason is that I have always enjoyed staffing on servers and I have found a real passion for it. I think that the reason I enjoy staffing is that I generally enjoy helping people and trying to keep the server as clean as possible.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
There are quite a few reasons for why I think you should accept my staff application. For starters I am very experienced when it comes to staffing as I have been staffing for over 2 years in the PotPvP community. I also am very experienced in screen sharing which has quickly became very relevant in the PotPvP community with the up rise of ghost clients, and others cheats that are set out to be "undetectable". I always make sure that I am being mature and respectful when dealing with players as I believe that the staff members are like the mascot of a server so if the staff members are not being professional that will make the server look poorly. I am very active when it comes to staffing and I truly believe that if you were to give me a chance at staff I would be able to show not only the staff team but the entire server that I have what it takes to become a amazing staff member on SagePvP.

Professional:
I always make sure that I am being totally professional when I am staffing as I want to show a good look for SagePvP and show that I am 100% ready for the position of staff. Another reason for why I am professional is that I prefer to be professional or being immature as people will like you better if you are being respectful and mature because you show that you care about the people that you are around.

Dedication:
If I were to become a staff member I would make sure that I am 100% dedicated to SagePvP and SagePvP alone as when I am staff on server I only care about that server as I am a staff member I want to see the server grow and by playing other servers I am not showing that I am 100% dedicated to SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
If we are talking staffing I would say a 9 because I will always be honest when it is the right thing to do. If I need to make a lie to protect someone as HCF has a lot of bad people in it I will do so but other then that I will be honest 110%

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Jackson

Additional Information?:
I will put a little extra information about me here. My name is Bryson and I live in Ontario, Canada. I enjoy playing Minecraft, FiveM, and playing hockey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.