Denied -Wxng's Staff Application- [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxng

IGN (In-Game Name): Wxng (Name MC Link)
Age: 15 (mature) I am respectful, non toxic, Not Racist. I also know how to handle a person being rude, disrespectful.
Region (EU/NA/Other): [NA]
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Kiracf, Proof: (Proof 1) (Proof 2) [Trial-Mod] Resigned
JoltenMc, Proof: (proof) [Mod] [Resigned]
PotPvP, proof: (proof) [Trial-Mod] [Server Shut Down]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Taking a look at the staff list the staff team is not big for the size of the server, and I would love to help any players with things they need when other staff members are online/offline. I would eliminate all cheating, toxic, spam, ect. I like this server and would like to do my part help improve the server as much as I can. I would work with all other staff members when they are online/offline. When a staff members are not online, I will try my absolute best to be on while they are not. So if there is a cheater or just a player that needs help i can always be there for them. I know how to be a good staff member and treat all other staff/players with respect, as I am very respectful and not toxic at all. For my age (15) I am very mature, I know it is young but I think you would be impressed on my maturity. I love to help everyone that needs it, as long as they are not rude to me as Im trying to help. Some say Im a "people person." I have much knowledge on Minecraft (6 Years) ,And Hcf about 3-4 years Back when Khoi was out. I know what a cheater looks like and I know how to pin point if a player is reaching, ect. I am a very mature and active player that is applying for a staff position. Myself (I) do not have any "Beef" with anyone on the server, also I have a lot of past experience. I would be a Great addition to the staff team. I am open to any interviews if needed. I will help the server grow by giving suggestions, and telling higher ups about bugs. I do not like any type of cheater, Auto-clicker, B-Hoper, fly, Reach, ect. So I will not let any player cheating get passed not being banned. Even if I have to send a screen share request in, just to make sure players are not cheating. I have picked Sage because, I would like to staff at a larger server and I feel Sage Would be the best fit for me. I have played sage for a while now, I love the evoirment of all the players and staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am Trust worthy, hardworking, Kind, non toxic, understanding, and dependable. I want to help everyone as much as I can and make it the best experience for the player. I have experience and know what I am doing. My end goal is to become a senior admin and be able to Screen Share players, deal with buycraft. Over all get to a position where I could help any player with whatever they need. I know how to do everything from, Moving people In TeamSpeak, Helping People In Discord, Dealing with Cheaters in game, Moderating Chat, dealing with extremely racist/toxic people on all platforms. I would make each and every players experience a Fun, Fair, Non Toxic, no cheaters, overall great experience. I Feel i could help the server get a even better reputation, as it might be hard because the reputation is already extremally good at SagePvP. I know many moderator commands so I will not have to learn them while I staff. I will not make player wait in TeamSpeak for more then 15 minutes at max, when I'm online. I know how to treat players with respect when it comes to a support rooms and any other situation.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, I would say no one is perfect and everyone has made a mistake in there life. Including me. Lying doesn't get you into a good spot it makes the situation worse for your self. I am very honest as a player they does not like people who lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Not at this time.

Additional Information?:
Discord: Wxng#8192
Telegram: @WxngHCF
I have a Working mic (Blue Snowball), and a recording software

Pros and Cons of myself

Pros:

• Helpful, experienced, kind, non toxic,
  • I listen to all staff members, even players without talking over them.
  • I try to become a good staff member at the highest of my ability's.
  • I will try to be online when staff members are are not.
  • I am online early in the morning. around 8am est.
  • I have good Leadership skills.
  • I am very dedicated.
  • I am Patient and have no problem with waiting for a player to upload proof, talk what happened out, ect.

Cons:

• No experience with screen sharing (willing to learn.) (I am watching many YouTube videos and screen sharing friends to learn how to screen share)
  • usually get offline around 10 pm est (to do school work.) (I am trying to do school earlier so I can stay up later and help staff.)
  • Self-critical/sensitive. (Im trying to take things not as personal when it comes to jokes or even someone bad talking me.)

How active I am:
6-10+ hours a day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
9-12+ hours a day on Wednesday.
10-13+ hours a day on Saturday and Sunday.

About me:
I run a YouTube channel called "Wxng" with about 60 subscribers. Thanks for taking time out of your day to review this applacation of mine - Wxng (real name: Noah)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.