Austria
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, it is decent.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I do, I have all three of them.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

No
Why do you want to become Staff?:
To be a Staff is a hard job and to be a good Staff you should know how to communicate with your team and I can communicate with my team. SagePvP doesn't need Staff at the moment. But if they do I would be ready to help the Server and people in the Teamspeak. If I would become Staff I would be for days in the Teamspeak and help the people that need help. SagePvP is a Server that is known for there skilled Players and Staff. I don't have good experience in Screensharing but some videos could help me out to learn and become a great Staff for the SagePvP Staff Comunity. The Staff Community inspired me of making this application. They are always here and help people.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I can help the Server out a lot. I am active per week 2-3 hours and on weekends I play almost the whole day. I can help the Server out a lot. The Teamspeak is where most people are and so I can help through Screensharing players and helping the staff. If a Staff needs help in Screensharing or checking out this player if he is using any Clients that may affect the players I would be ready to help anyone that could need my help. In the Teamspeak there are Players that are toxic and racist I wanna deal with them in a nice way. I think no one likes People that join the Server and start being racist and toxic to each other. I would really try my best to make the server friendly in a nontoxic or racist way.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: I really would like to become Staff on SagePvP
Thank you for using your time to read my application.

Last edited:

Vaht

Established member

Lack of detail in almost every section.

Proof of experience?

13 years of age.

Good luck, Vaht

MeeZoid1

Becuase we want to see what servers you have been staff on in the past so we can say your sutible for the position but looking at it at the moment it's -1