Not open for further replies.

wtfBard

Known member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
wtfBard
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

SharkMC - Trial Mod, Proof: i have no problem with any other staff members or or any problem with the player
i feel like im ready a server with more players and also ready for bigger responsibilitys

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become active staff member on sagepvp for many reasons, The Main Reason I ever wanted to become staff
on any HCF Minecraft Server because the state HCF is in at the moment, I have playing HCF for over 2 years now coming over to 3 years, I had played Arcane, and Viper before the 2.0 release and ever since till today HCF has been really dry especially with trapping, teamfighting, and raidstealing, etc I just want to help bring more people
to the HCF community and even just help make people days by moving them into teamspeak in a good or bad mood, ever since day 1 I always wanted to bring more help bring players to the community. The Other Reasons why I think I would be a great fit for a staff member because I think before I act otherwise what u say could get into trouble, Even Though I am from the US and only speak English I think I will still be a great fit for the job.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity
I am Very Active I can be on to help players and staff members for most in-game events such as Koths, EOTW, Citadel, and be on for most SOTWs
I can be on for at least 4-5 hours on weekdays and 5-12 hours on weekends, I also take breaks throughtout the days I am willing to make sacrifices for players and other staff members
and work at the best of my abilitys

Experience
I have very good knowledge when it comes to staffing I can efficiently work with other staff members to get to job done I have experience with some of the Trial-Mod commands such as /mute /slowchat /clearchat, I overall have 3 weeks of staffing experience and I am currently working my way up from smaller to bigger HCF Servers and wanting to learn more as I go

Biased
I am not a different person based on other people I punish people the way they should pe punish I treat
others the way I want to be treated

Honest
I always will tell the truth even if it will get me or others demoted

Mature
while staffing i have always been professional with or without staff monitoring me I have the skills to handle most situations on any server
I would like to have a laugh every now and then with other staff members but when im helping other staff members im always on my A game

Trust
I can always be trusted as a staff member with or without higher up staff I may make mistakes here and there but thats why I will learn from my mistakes
I will always teach others right from wrong so they can learn as they go

Responsible
I am very Responsible I understand that it is one of the most important things to staffing I were to be told to do something even if it not something im not good at, or i do not like doing I will try my best to have it done on time

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: yes Castr

Proof:
he can vouch for me not that the fact he knows me but knows i have what it takes to become mod in his discord/stream mod

Additional Information?:
I have false bans for ban evade but the reason it is a false ban
because back then before I Had a minecraft account i used mcleaks i really wanted to play minecraft
so i used alts I never knew 1 of the accounts I was using was banned on sage, then i was frozen the staff member that moved was crazy
about it 16 banned alts on my acc i had to get a new acc every week
Proof of the website: https://mcleaks.net/

Proof of Alts:
I have Been really active on sagepvp and on the discord

Thank you for reading -wtfBard

Baeden

Lacking detail, if you can add on more detail and clean up the application some more you will be in good shape!

wtfBard

Known member
thank you for the heads up i will be sure to edit when i get the chance

Last edited:

xKarmma

- Stated above
- Multiple grammar mistakes shows you haven't taken the time to thoroughly read your own application many times before creating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.