Denied WtfAnime Staff application

WtfAnime

1Age: 15
2I have Staffed on Vexor
3 I am very mature I take my jobs very seriously and I don't not joke in a working area
4 my discord is staff#9784 my telegram is @Bardia615
5 Reasons I should join I am on 24 7 I can logg on anytime anyday with no hesitation unless if I have some homework but usually I don't since I get everything done in class its all ways been my dream to be staff on a hcf server cause I like hcf a lot so it would be amazing if I was staff on a hcf server I am very loyal I don't leave servers to get staff on a different server one of my best friends imock wanted me to get staff on sage also cause he was staff on sage at that time I didn't really care about it because I bearly played Minecraft at that time.Im always more than happy to logg on or help if there is not alot of staff oat that time.I go by the rules I don't banned or inside somebody because one of my friends told me to do it. I will be on stow and eotw 100% percent and if somebody ever needs me to logg on they call msg me on discord or message me on telegram I have my phone infant of me whiling playing so I will hear and see all notifications sent to me. In the time I was staff on Vexor I really enjoyed and there was one reason I left it was because the server died and there would be an average of 3 people on a day.
if there is something that I'm not sure of I always ask a higher up staff or I look at the rules usaully.I think I would be a perfect fit for this server since im always on and can help people at anytime I always make sure to take some time out of my day to help people out.I tried to be staff on sage before but I couldn't since I was under aged at that time but now that im a little bit older I want to apply for staff.It would be amazing if I could get staff on here please and thank you