Denied wrld's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrld

IGN (In-Game Name): mtro
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Zonix - Moderator (You can ask Matt, the owner, if u need proof, or I can)

- Celeste Network - Trainee / Helper
Proof

- Mellow Craft - Support / Helper
Proof

https://imgur.com/cRo3HhP

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well I would like to become a staff member because I feel like I have a decent skill set I can bring to the team, I'm active, I'm mature, I'm professional, I'm also decent at ScreenSharing. I'm also a decently experienced staff member and I can help players in teamspeak and discord, I can help find cheaters, rule breakers, and anyone ruining the SagePvP community.

I would also like to become a staff member on the network because i can be on a-lot, I can be on teamspeak, discord and on the server a-lot. I can also be there to help the players whenever /helpop or /request. I can also help any staff members that either need some assistance. I also work very well with others as i am a friendly person/player. I'm also good at helping players and when I'm put in a tough situation i will try my best to figure it out on my own and if i cannot i will try and get another staff member to help me. Like i said before I'm a decently experienced staff member so i have a knowledge on what i am doing and how things work in the HCF/Minecraft community. I can be there for Players/Staff members if they need me to either watch a hacker or if they need me to moderate chat etc.

I also would like to become a staff member on the network because like stated above i feel like i have a special skill set that could help out your server, As a part of the HCF community i feel like some staff members don't have enough time to deal with all the players at once and i feel like i can be there to help them and I see cheaters most of the days i'm on and i would like to help make the server a better place and make the HCF community a bit better.

Here is a couple of my traits.

Maturity
I may be 16, but I find myself very mature. I have had lots of staffing experience, And I have learned so much from all my experience, and I am more mature, and able to talk to the players way better than i could before. I am always working every day to be more mature, And i have learned to be professional in chat, use good grammar, and make sure everyone is having a good time. When you use good grammar, and you be professional in chat, it makes the server look good and that's something everyone wants to achieve.

Quick Learner
I feel that I am a very quick learner. Whether it is a new way to staff or how to be more professional and how to be a better staff member in general. I'm always looking to improve in places like screen-sharing or being a little better in general.

Activity
I can take a big portion of my time and contribute it to the server and helping the players, I can contribute 40-70+ hours a week on the server and player 6-8+ hours a day on the server and i can always be in teamspeak and actively checking forums/teamspeak/the server to see if anyone needs support or if something. I can also be very active during the day even during school (I switched to online) so I can contribute a-lot of time on the SagePvP network.

Non-Biased
I will never be biased towards players or staff members even if they are my "friend", I will always treat the players/staff members the same. I see some people on different servers be biased and even if the player has sufficient evidence they still will always choose their "friends" side and that's what is ruining some servers. I would never choose a specific persons "side" because to me it ruins the players experience and put's a bad reputation on the servers name.

Knowledge/Staff Experience
I have a decent amount of HCF knowledge so I know how things work and how they aren't, I also have a decent amount of staff experience ranging from decently big servers to some smaller servers, But they always teach you how to be better at your job and they teach you some new things. I feel like since i have a decent amount of knowledge on how things work I would be a good fit to be a staff member here because i feel like i can help your server a-lot.

Following Rules
I always make sure to have the staff guide open/rule book open to double check and make sure everything i do is perfect and that i don't mess up. I would always make sure to keep updated on the rules and make sure to adapt to new ones and make sure to always follow them.

Team Work
I work well with others, I will always try and get another staff member with me just to get another opinion on things because i feel like if you have more than 1 person looking over something it could go a bit faster and if you miss something they could show you and they would be able to give input on things that could make a situation better. So i feel like teamwork is a big part of Staffing because if you don't get along with your fellow staff members things could happen and it could affect the staff team and it could affect the player's experience on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Personally I have a few traits/skills I have learned over the years playing and staffing in different communities such as Zonix and Celeste. Being apart of those communities and understanding what players go through and experience is a much bigger difference between the staff and players. But I have grown to learn those and grow and help in myself in newer situations. Skills and traits are not the only things I can bring to Sage, from being on servers such as Zonix where their are toxic players, I have learned how to deal with toxic players and how to deescalate the situation if it ever comes to that. I have also learned how to multi task in Mass support rooms at once, and much more that I have learned over the year from being staff on these major servers. Finally, screensharing and mentoring are some big components I have learned from Zonix and Celeste, both servers had very different systems but were very effective and I hope I can bring some suggestions to help as I was a major helper of mentoring and screensharing on Zonix and a minor helper on Celeste.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because I don't see a point in lying, if I mess up that's my fault and I will always admit it even if it causes me to get demoted.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: WaffleIsOG

Additional Information?:

C

calvin

This was completely stolen by someone who just became staff...

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.