Denied Writtens Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Written

IGN: Written/ Marvn
Timezone: CST
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: All 3: Written#0257, @written32
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Accepted Viper staff but never got time to do my interview due to conflicting schedules with the interviewer, Currently helper on a factions server that went down and transferred ownership (will leave for another position on another server).
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become a staff because i enjoy the HCF scene/ community. I think I would fit in on this server because I am dedicated and active. I also love to become close to a community and think the sage community is a great one.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I am ver hard-working and self-motivated, I work very well in teams as well as can handle situations on my own. I am a very active and kind individual and will help out in every way possible.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? None anymore, I used to be friends with kriptoPvP but haven't talked to him in a while.
Additional Information: I accepted a job for the summer that will make me move

VerifiedMod

[-1] Not enough staff experience, and highly doubt he got accepted to the point where he got interviewed on viper, this is due to his lack of experience and no proof given.

Written

[-1] Not enough staff experience, and highly doubt he got accepted to the point where he got interviewed on viper, this is due to his lack of experience and no proof given.
i can send in proof of being accepted to viper if needed it would be in the form of telegram messages.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Written, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.