Denied Writtens Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Written

IGN: Written
Timezone: CST
Do you own a quality microphone? I have a great microphone for discord and teamspeak.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all 3, Written#0001, Written32
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I was accepted on Viper, but my schedule didn't match to do the interview but my summer season just opened up so i have too much time on my hands now. Was a helper on VenomPvP, the server would have 2-3k players on sotw for regular factions.
Why do you want to become staff?: I enjoy SagePvP because the staff are all really cool and down to earth guys, The community enjoys playing and the overall speed of the game is great. I want to become a staff to help the community grow together and try and keep HCF alive.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I should be accepted as staff because of my ability to work as a team and work solo, I am a very determined individual. I work very hard and will be able to dedicate a lot of time into the server.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? not atm.
Additional Information: I will be moving on may 2 and then ill be able to settle down again and put time into the game. I also lead a massive HCF faction.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Written, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.