Denied Wqlfyz Staff Application

Wqlfyz

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Wqlfyz
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA, Time zone PST
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
My Experiences:
I have had plenty of experiences of being staff on different Minecraft servers and discord servers, which have given me lots of knowledge for moderation and community management as a whole.

Minecraft Server Golem Network: I have previously been a part of the Golem Network community back in 2021. This server consistently had ~100-150 concurrent players (More or less sometimes) I was a moderator there for about 4 months until it eventually was shut down by the owner.

Melon Client: While not directly related to Minecraft server staffing, I was staff in the Discord server for Melon Client. This controversial community was not easy to manage but I learned a lot from it. I was part of the team from March 2021 until ~September 2022. I was a trial moderator at the start then eventually was promoted to Head mod before they discontinued the project.

Discord.gg/isaacwhyfunnies: I applied for staff for Discord.gg/isaacwhyfunnies (10k) because of my close friendship with the owner. I made the decision to resign from my position about two months ago because as I felt the community was toxic and being there just made me unhappy. I had the highest staff position of Supermod before I resigned.
There are other small positions on minecraft/discord not worth mentioning or that I just cannot remember.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are several reasons I would like to become a Sagepvp staff member:

Community management
The community is the source of any important Minecraft server and I have the skills to manage and maintain a safe and welcoming community. With my previous experience I would be the perfect fit.
Maturity and Professionalism
I am committed to upholding the servers rules and enforcing them. My professionalism and maturity is one of my best qualities that make me the perfect candidate for the position.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will be ready to answer players questions and assist the players in any way possible. I can interact with the community and help maintain a positive environment while still enforcing rules and punishing rule breakers accordingly.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 9/10 because of my truth and integrity. I can be accountable for my actions and admit when I was wrong. I make ethical choices and take feedback and criticism.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be active 2+ hours per day (More or less depending on the day) and even more on the weekends.
↬ What is your discord @?:
@Wqlf
↬ Additional Information (optional):
I'm looking forward to the opportunity of being a Sagepvp staff member. I hope that you can consider my application. Thank you!

Wqlfyz

Forgot to add-
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No current staff members can vouch for me.

compend

Sorry but we have decided not to move forward with your application at this time, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time.