Denied Wosy's Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GF0

You never told ANYONE you were leaving the server, and I will continue to talk about this stuff in the staff application because it is unprofessional of you to break a NDA, You had so much time to tell Gf9 or Blooify, that you were resigning from the network. I will be contacting Arcticcc, and Botings, to let them know about what is going on. Next time, how about you not break a NDA!

Wosy

You never told ANYONE you were leaving the server, and I will continue to talk about this stuff in the staff application because it is unprofessional of you to break a NDA, You had so much time to tell Gf9 or Blooify, that you were resigning from the network. I will be contacting Arcticcc, and Botings, to let them know about what is going on. Next time, how about you not break a NDA!

Already contacted Bottings, You don't even know what's going on IRL for me to not respond and I thougt the NDA for one was over has I was told it renews on the 27th and it's not the 27th and talking about this in a staff app is not called for when you can dm me and talk to me about this as it has already been delt with. I didn't have time to tell anyone I was leaving do to IRL problems and if the manager of Sage wants to ask me what those IRL problems are he can contact me and ask. Blooify himself knows what these IRL problems are as they are more important. As this situation as already been delt with it should be Droped. I also have proof that GF9 said it renews on the 27th. In my thoughts I thought I was over. As I have stated before I ment to message him but didn't get the time to because of IRL problems. Why do you think I haven't been on much. IRL problems are more important.

GF0

Ok, but you get manager on our server, and you go and apply on here while your still staff. Does not sound very trusted at all.

Wosy

Ok, but you get manager on our server, and you go and apply on here while your still staff. Does not sound very trusted at all.

I ment to message GF9 that I was resigning and didn't get the time because of IRL problems going on

Aziax

You cannot be staff on another server, and applied for staff on here while staff on there. This is evidence that she is untrustworthy if she is just going to up and leave that server without any notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.