Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes
Discord: ♥❤₩ØⱠ₣ɆɎ❤♥#5037
Telegram: @kalywolfey

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Here are my previous staff experiences

Murder.RIP [Manager]
Proof - http://prntscr.com/nrmwb0 | http://prntscr.com/nrmwpr
Resigned as stated in comments to be honest it was fun and was great before I even was manager I was a Platform Admin and when I was promoted I was happy to start my work as the manager and to be honest I think I did pretty well. After awhile it just seemed like there was no players so there was not much for me to do here as manager I also thought that when ever I would talk I was not being heard as when ever I did people would talk over me and to me that was disrespectful.

DefusePvP or Defuse Network [JrMod]
Proof - http://prntscr.com/nrmwxp | http://prntscr.com/nrmx43
Proof Of Name Change - http://prntscr.com/nrmxco [WolfeyJr to Wosy]
I and other staff left the staff team once CavePvP owners took it over. My main reason for leaving was because I was in the middle of moving so I didn't have internet or time to staff and dedicate my self to a server so I resigned.

Sage Network [Not SagePvP] [Admin]
Proof - http://prntscr.com/nrmxmj
Theres not much to say except I put hard work into this server helping the owners get ready to release it. We released the server and I think it got about 40 - 50 Players for SOTW but the was just the beta and when that was over the owner never did tell me why he didnt bring the server back up.

Mage Network Or Team Mage [Executive / Game Manager]
Proof - http://prntscr.com/nrnjo7
It started as a minecraft factions server then they also came out with a garrys mod server and thats why it says Game Manager but later on I Quit Because The Owners Where Not Having Fun With The Server And It All Around Just Became Toxic

Hush Networks = [Senior Moderator / Head Gamemaster]
To Explain the Head Gamemaster this was for Events on the server. To explain what happened on this server all I can say was I was demoted, I put in a LOA for personal reason and it was for 2 months so I talked to the owner and we both agreed it might be best if I was demoted

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because I enjoy helping people and leading them into the right path whether it be something little or something meaningful. I am always online and available to talk so when people are in need of something urgent, or something even as little as a conversation I am always there. It also shows the integrity and durability of this community based on how far it has been up with a steady player base, which makes me want to be apart of it and the outcome of it. I think that my generosity and haste movements plays a big part in my personality and I want to give forth towards the network and all of its members. I also try my best to distance myself from "toxicity" and negative things, so my positivity would be beneficial all around.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
These are some reason I should be accepted as staff.

<----------------------------MATURITY--------------------------------->
-I think I am mature in the sense that I can accept different things that some people cannot accept.

<----------------------ABLE TO RELY ON-------------------->
-I think that I am a person that can be relied on to be for say, meetings, and basically anything I can go to if I have the time to go, I will always try to be there, unless I really have something urgent to be at, or something I have to be at or attend. I will usually be there for anyone who needs me, such as other staff members, people who need help, and I try to never disappoint them.

<-------------------FUN TO BE AROUND WITH------------------->
- I would use fun to be around with as I can get conversations started and continue them, keep them going and add a touch of fun, energy and life into the conversations.

<--------------------PROFESSIONAL------------------->
-I think that I am professional in the things that I do. In my working areas, I show respect, maturity, care and kindness in all that I do. I would help out all the players that I can and be engage in conversations with the community, help generate a positive vibe around the server and get many new players to join. I can also create a kind, caring, respectful and fun environment to be in.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Sadly Enough No. If I get accepted I would like to change this As I will start to know the staff team better and hope to build a bond with them.

Additional Information:
II know to other applications theirs not a lot of detail but I really did try. Other then that Thank you for reading and I hope to get a change to become staff on SagePvP. Have a good day everyone.​

Last edited:

GF0

-1 Is currently staff on another network (she’s a manager....), she is not very active.

Wosy

+1 for the application, however if you're a staff on another server then obviously a -1

I will be resigning on other server and I have stated in the app I will be resigning.

-1 Is currently staff on another network (she’s a manager....), she is not very active.
Inactive is not true, as manager I look at staff apps everyday and am on everyday, other staff can say this. If I was inactive I would not have been promoted to Manager as you where the other platform admin so you would have gotten the postion. Please do not state lies. As stated in the application it does say I am still staff, as been changed to resigned cause it happened today.

Last edited:

Gf9

Applying on other servers while she was staff on it. She was inactive and wouldn't really talk because all she did was talk to her girlfriend.

Wosy

Applying on other servers while she was staff on it. She was inactive and wouldn't really talk because all she did was talk to her girlfriend.

The reason I would never talk is stated on app, everyone would talk over me so I just never talked to anyone the only people I talked to was Autostrafing and ghqc because they didn't talk over me and let me speak, Everyone else would just talk over me and it got annoying, so I ment to message you hit didn't have the time because of IRL problems with my mom. You are a good owner but it got to the point no one listen and was just disrespectful to me. So I resigned and never got around to telling you. This goes for the head staff team as the Admins and below would let me talk.

I respect you guys giving your opion on -1 but please if you are doing it out of beef please don't. If I get accepted I get accepted If I don't that's okay. My reasons for Murder.RIP are stated

Last edited:

Gf9

The reason I would never talk is stated on app, everyone would talk over me so I just never talked to anyone the only people I talked to was Autostrafing and ghqc because they didn't talk over me and let me speak, Everyone else would just talk over me and it got annoying, so I ment to message you hit didn't have the time because of IRL problems with my mom. You are a good owner but it got to the point no one listen and was just disrespectful to me. So I resigned and never got around to telling you. This goes for the head staff team as the Admins and below would let me talk.

I respect you guys giving your opion on -1 but please if you are doing it out of beef please don't. If I get accepted I get accepted If I don't that's okay. My reasons for Murder.RIP are stated
No would talk over you, you are always saying you were talking with your girlfriend, not to mention, but you only played sage for like 2 full maps, and it was always with me.

Wosy

No would talk over you, you are always saying you were talking with your girlfriend, not to mention, but you only played sage for like 2 full maps, and it was always with me.

Can we please not be taking in the comments of a staff applications you have my discord please take it there, and I would talk but I would be talked over it so you never did hear me talk.

Gf9

Can we please not be taking in the comments of a staff applications you have my discord please take it there, and I would talk but I would be talked over it so you never did hear me talk.
No, this will be discussed here because you think backstabbing a server while you are a manager is fine, you were also on NDA.

Wosy

No, this will be discussed here because you think backstabbing a server while you are a manager is fine, you were also on NDA.

You told me it renews on 27th it's 24th.
Now I would like to not talk about this anymore in a staff app comments please take it to my dms, as it is unprofessional for a owner to be doing this in a staff app comments, as I have asked nicely to take it to my dms.

Status
Not open for further replies.