Denied WoozifyHCF Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artixlmao

IGN (In-Game Name): WoozifyHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, which is why I want SagePvP to be my first experience, as its the server I play the most.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I am on SagePvP for most of my time, and I think becoming staff on the network would be a great experience.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be active in TS and Discord tickets, and help with support.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10, I tell the truth 100% of the time, because I believe it's the right thing to do.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) RealKingVon,Yosaa, WaffleFryDropped. They recommended that I apply for staff.
Additional Information?: I am available 90% of the time, I do have extra curricular activities such as Sports and I am in school. I will be on from around 4pm MST to around 9 almost everyday. Discord: Woozify#2739

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): WoozifyHCF
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, which is why I want SagePvP to be my first experience, as its the server I play the most.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I am on SagePvP for most of my time, and I think becoming staff on the network would be a great experience.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be active in TS and Discord tickets, and help with support.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10, I tell the truth 100% of the time, because I believe it's the right thing to do.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) RealKingVon,Yosaa, WaffleFryDropped. They recommended that I apply for staff.
Additional Information?: I am available 90% of the time, I do have extra curricular activities such as Sports and I am in school. I will be on from around 4pm MST to around 9 almost everyday. Discord: Woozify#2739
-1 lack of detail

Status
Not open for further replies.