Woody's Staff Application!​

→ IGN (In-Game Name) ←

DaxemIsFreaky (changing soon)

→ Age ←

I am 15 turning 16 in July

→ Region (EU/NA/Other) ←

NA EST

→ Do you have any previous staff experience? ←

I was staff on a few servers but they died very quick. I did not get much staffing done on the servers due to family issues. I would love to try staffing again here at SagePvP

→ Why would you like to become a staff member? ←

I have been trying for staff for a while before I quit Minecraft and I use to play this server every single day every map and I even bought flares and donator items ever SOTW to try and get noticed. I even tried for helper a while ago but it did not go as planned. I love SagePvP because of all of the unique players and basics on this server. I want to become staff because I want to be able to help out people late at night when other staff members are not on to do so. I would love to help out in general and maybe even make new friends with the staff team. I have showed a lot of people SagePvP and I made a faction to help bring players on to sage when it went low on people a while ago. I want to be staff in general because I think its a great new opportunity for me and others because I love to do good deeds and be peoples friend. When I applied last it was quite a few months maybe even a year ago but I had friends that were staff and they were vouching for me and they were the reasons I wanted to be staff on SagePvP but now I am all alone and I want to build my confidents making this staff application. I've had so many ups and downs with SagePvP and Minecraft in general. I think this will benefit me a lot because I want to have fun and staffing is fun for me. Ever since the last server I was staff on got shut down everything went downhill and i stopped wanting to play the game. SagePvP is a really good server with AMAZING staff and I want to be apart of the staffing community... SagePvP is one of my last shots at staying in the HCF category and I want to try and keep my HCF spirit alive!! I use to hate asking for help playing actual HCF and I hated bugging staff but it did not really stop me, I want to make sure everyone knows that they can feel free to ask for help from anyone and I want to make sure it stays that way from now on. I will make sure I treat this staffing journey like its my kid!! I want to try something brand new with a whole new community!

→ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? ←

If I was accepted to the SagePvP staff team I would improve the experience for people that do /report and need help in chat. I will be super active in TS when I can be and it will help out a lot because I am a person that stays up all night just so other staff members do not have to. I want to make it easier to get ahold of staff in the quickest way and I think if I join the staff team I will help out. I can give out ideas for builders and map makers for new maps and I will always be on the lookout for cheaters and other people that do not belong on our server. In general I just want to give back for all the times people has helped me in this server and I realized how much the staff at SagePvP has really helped me in the past year or so.

→ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? ←

If I rated my own honesty I would hope that it is a 10 on my part. I think I am a pretty genuine person because why would anyone lie in the first place? Honesty is key in the most part! I say honesty is key because if you lie it will end up in either punishment or a win in life. I want to be as honest as I can because I have always wanted to be a SagePvP staff member just because I like more of the spectate part of playing Minecraft and as a staff member it will guarantee it.
STOP LIEING KIDS

→ Can any current staff members vouch for you? ←

Nope since I quit Minecraft I haven't talked to any of my staff friends.

→ How active can you be (Hours per day) ←

I can probably get around 3-4 hours a day on the week days depending on how much online schooling I have to do. On the weekends I can guarantee 4-7 on the most part. School will impact this but for the most part I will be as active as I can!

→ What is your telegram @? ←

@oPoserOnTop (probably changing soon)

→ What is your discord @? ←

Woooody#5300

Additional Info ←

Thank you for reading my application! I would love to give SagePvP staffing a shot!​