Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes I i won couple servers and i was staff on couple Servers
Server i was staff on.
Cavepvp
VelenHq
Ipvp
Oxpvp
Theres more if you want.

Why do you want to become staff?: Why do you want to Be staff Because i will Love to help out the server banned all Hacker's Record for staff Videos and help the Network Get better I just love to help players // Staff members.

Why should we accept you as staff?: You guys should accept for staff because I just a cool person i know what to do as a staff member i will not abuse for anyone ill help people in team-speak// Discord i will not Leave the server Ill say on the server all day to help other people when they need it.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Yes There couple staff member who knows me from other staff servers i been staff on.

Additional Information: Well im 19 my birthday was 04/13/ was Yesterday So.. i hope i could be part of SagePvp Network i love the staff members on here i wish i could help out with the server and i have ADHD means im kinda slow when it comes to talking and i'm slow at Writing if you don't know what it fully means i'm sorry well hope you guys have a good time readying all this Good night yall..

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
-1 Lack of details and you should not say you want staff just because you are a "Cool person". Good luck and next time try harder and im sure you will make the team!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Wllderness, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.