UTC+2

Italy

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Sure.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

SnowHQ/Versusland

I joined in SnowHQ staff as Administrator and then SnowHQ merged with VersusLand and I switched from Admin to Trainee (Choice of the owner). Then I left the staff because the project was in stand-by until June.

DrasticPvP

I was Trainee on DrasticPvP; Unfortunately, I haven't learned a lot. I resigned because I didn't like the server.

Zolux (100+ on)

I was Admin on Zolux. When I was Mod the manager wrote to me if I could test the trainees in the SS and when I was Senior Mod I got the Head Of SS and then the Admin rank. I resigned because the server was closed.

CobaltMC (100-150+ on)

I joined the staff team as Trial-Mod and then after 4 days, I got promoted to Moderator. And I had also taken the SSVerified. I got demoted without a valid reason.

PigParty (150+ on)

I was staff on this Italian server two times; The first time I was Trainee and I got demoted because I was so childish. The second time I come back as Trainee and I did over 100 bans and then I got promoted to helper and I resigned because I got staff on Zolux.

Waraccademy (250+ on)

I was staff in this Italian server two times. The first time I joined as Helper and I got demoted without a reason. When I asked to the admin to come back he said "Yes". The second time I resigned for private motivations.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I’ve been playing Sage for a huge amount of time and honestly agree the sage is one of the most upcoming and welcoming servers based in this community right now and this is something I really want to be apart of and hope that I can join the team and work on helping the network succeed. I see huge amounts a potential in the server and truly believe with my expertise and knowledge of the gamemode, Sage and grow and become stronger.
I feel as this server has the correct potential and manage a mental experienced team to which can promote and strengthen the server, although the server is lacking of EU staff to why I am applying and hopefully given the chance. I am an extremely active and dedicated player on Sage and hope that by me becoming staff on Sage the server will become a lot more player friendly and chilled out.
Personally, I am enjoying staffing on practice servers and not really enjoying playing it to which strengthens my chances on becoming a highly respected staff member on the server.
I am also very patient with players regarding the question or not understanding something about the server. I tend to see the difference when they try wasting staff time, or really wanting the answer, answered. Whenever I need help I would always go to a staff member when not understanding a situation or anything. Whenever questions are asked I would be always open arms open and out answering questions when needed. I’ve seen players sometimes say “Staff tp” and sadly sometimes I don’t see them get much help at times. I would love to try to prevent that and make the experience for all the players a good one.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think that I can offer a lot more than other applicants, despite their experience and qualification. I am a very passionate and dedicated person in anything and everything that I do. I do not give up in hard times. I work with 100% of my abilities, I make sure the problem is taken care of and it is taken care of in a professional manner. I quickly adapt to any staff team that I am apart of. I take the first couple of hours to introduce myself and study the new rules to make sure I do not give out a false punishment. When I am helping a player I always make sure that I’m doing it in a professional manner because I represent the server as a staff member. I have been told by a few players that I have assisted in game that I’m extremely respectful, and a helpful person, that to me means a lot because I truly love helping players. There is no better feeling than when you help a player with a hacker and they thank you for being a good staff member, that actually does help people with their problems. I am a chill person that loves to joke around with other staff members when we have nothing to do, however, I do not go too far and make personal, racial slurs to anyone. I can be very serious as well. I never overreact to serious situations. I am not biased to any of my friends and never will be no matter what my relationship is to the player, I will still treat him how I would treat a normal player, I will punish the player the same as I would a normal player. I honestly love helping players. Yes, it seems cringe to say this but it's true. I am out of school so I can be on during EU and US time zones. I feel as if I should be chosen as a staff member because I am willing to use all of my personal time to help Sage and make it a more enjoyable gaming experience. If I was to get accepted as a staff member all I can say is that I would work my butt off to show you that I am a very hardworking, trustworthy guy. I never leave until the situation is taken care of. If I have trouble I am not afraid to ask for help. In my opinion, communication is what makes a staff team good or bad at the end of the day. Furthermore, I have tried to perfect my communication skills in Team-speak and staff chat. Additionally, I have good personality traits, I see myself as a leader and a self-aware person. I will always admit if I have personally made a mistake and apologize for make that mistake. I will never attempt to blame my mistake on other Staff Member / Players and believe that is an outstanding trait to have when being apart of a staff team. Being friendly is an essential aspect of being a great staff member, and I am extremely friendly. I enjoy talking to other staff members and players about miscellaneous topics. One of my best traits is tending to be extremely loyal to any server that I am apart of. I will stick to Sage and only Sage if I was to get accepted to the staff team. Loyalty is one of the most important traits to have on a staff team. If everyone can trust you and can perceive that you are a good person, you will be successful on the staff team. As a staff member, you are the face of the server, you are what players see and go off of when they are deciding if they want to play or not. I understand this statement to its fullest and stand by it all the way. I am fully aware that all of my actions will be judged and watched 24/7. That is why I strive to do my absolute best. I am fully aware that if I mess up, it can perceive a bad look on the Sage Staff Team. I am nowhere near a flawless staff member. My work ethic is very good. I always stay up late to make sure I finish any and everything that I have started working on that day. I am not a lazy person.

Respect:
I will respect any decision that is made. I will respect higher staff members, players, other races. I am never disrespectful to any player. Even if a player is being disrespectful to me I will be respectful to that player.

Patience:
I am a very patient person. I can wait for a long time to get something. Which I feel is needed on a bigger server.

Experience:
I feel as if I have a lot of experience which will help me a lot. Cause I will not need as much training to get started.

Maturity:
First of all, I believe I am extraordinarily mature. I believe that for a fifteen-year-old, I surpass many other applicants in this category. First off, I take my job very seriously. Whenever I am in team-speak, helping players in-game, or being active on our forums, I will always put thought into what I am saying and making sure I stay as professional and serious as possible. I like to have some fun sometimes, but I make sure to input maturity into my comments. I don’t fanboy youtubers, I don’t abuse.

Forums + Team-speak Activity:
I will always be scouting and looking around the forums to see what inquiries people have, and if there is a bug in the server that needs fixing, I'm always able to help. The same with team-speak I'm always on there checking if people need that help that is required, I normally have a scheme where every 5-10 minutes I exit the game and check if anyone needs that extra help.

Professional:
I am an exceptionally developed individual with regards to being staff. I ensure that I will dependably help everybody and show them regard. Regardless of whether they are shouting at me and cussing me out, I will ensure that I am pleased to them. I am an exceptionally entertaining individual and I am developing so I can be two unique sorts of individuals when I am simply around the staff, not just players.

Problem Solver:
I have probably been in every HCF staff scenario you can think of and I can also think of about a hundred ways to solve all of them. The average Xrayer, hacker, insider ETC. I know how to deal with everything so I don’t need to be taught much but I won't constantly be asking for a moderator or admin to help me unless its mandatory or can't be helped.

Multi-Tasking
I am very good at multi-tasking. I have been doing multiple things at the same time probably most of my life so this comes easy to me and is a very good quality to have so I can do multiple things at once which means multiple things get done at once. Like I can be moderating on the server while also checking the forums replying to ban appeals or just answering conversations.

Team Player:
I'm a team player and I love Helping out a fellow staff member and will always be by His or her side. There is no I in team as many people and I think that is true without your fellow staff members and it just being you, being staff on a server would be a lot harder that's why you should work together and get to know each other and don't hate each other for silly reasons because the server should bring you guys together and you guys main goal should be to help the server in every way possible.

Patient:
I am very patient in everything; a simple example would be the time to give to a player to join teamspeak for a screenshare.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information:
No.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.