IGN (In-Game Name):
horrorstore (namemc.com/horrorstore)

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

MINEMEN

Position: Trial Moderator
ROD: Demoted

At Minemen, my job was quite simple. I was hired to moderate chat, and to keep the server safe from players that decided to either spam or say inappropriate things. This server also furthered my knowledge when working with a large network.

AKUMAMC
Positon: Helper
ROD: Resigned/Demoted

At AkumaMC, my job was to also moderate chat and keep people safe from toxicity that may or may not occur. Akuma is one of the biggest Prison servers that is currently out at the moment. This server was a big eye opener for me, and has helped me overcome the challenge of working with a large player count.

FIERCEPVP
Position: Moderator
ROD: Resigned

At FiercePvP, my job was to keep the server safe from cheaters. Also, I was assigned to moderate chat as well. I enjoyed this server since it’s one of the first servers that gave me an introduction to Hardcore Factions. Also, I learned how to screen share on this server and how to use screen share tools such as Paladin.

VELTPVP
Positon: Helper
ROD: Demoted

At VeltPvP my job was again quite simple, I was assigned to ban cheaters from the network, and again to moderate the chat/community. This server was a great experience for me, and I enjoyed it.

ZONIX
Position: Moderator+
ROD: Resigned

At Zonix, my job was to also moderate chat & make sure nobody is saying anything inappropriate in chat. I was also assigned to screenshare users on the network, which is where I really started getting into screensharing.

HCREALMS
Position: Platform-Admin
ROD: Shut Down

This was one of my first out of many head-staff experiences that I have part taken in. My job was to do regular head-staff jobs, such as helping users with things that regular staff members could not handle. I was also assigned as the Media-Manager. I managed the media team (exceptionally Partners), & made sure all of the members of the media team were uploading the required amount of videos told to be uploaded per month.

HCRIVAL
Position: Moderator
ROD: Shut Down

HCRival was one of the biggest medium-sized servers in around 2019-2020. My job was to moderate chat to make sure nobody was saying anything inappropriate in chat, & screenshare users who could potentially be using bannable modifications on the server.
HCStatic - Owner
MyneTale - Owner
HCDreams - Manager
MineCab - Manager
SyncPvP - Manager
Marauge - Manager
Fortix - Manager
AdeptMC - Admin
TellusPvP - Admin
Vexor - Admin
HCValux - Admin
MineGlobe - Mod
Protocol - Helper
ValidHC - Trial-Mod
HydraPvP - Trial-Mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to become a staff member on Sage because I love the community here. I've been apart of sage for around a year now, & I've loved playing here as a regular player & a partner. I'm a very active person, I can be online for 4-5 hours a day, 6-7 on weekends. I've always had the motivation to help out people, and being a staff member on servers gives me the ability to do that. I am a very determined person, and I like to push myself to the limits as a staff member. I always want the best for the server & the player base. I'm always going to assist players in the best manners, and I will always be checking the forums, teamspeak, etc. I've seen a lot of staff members on Viper, Cave, and a few here on sage sitting in support rooms with people waiting to be moved in a support waiting room, however they never get moved. I always want to give players the fastest support possible, without rushing things & taking things easy

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was accepted on Sage, I would want to make sure the player experience is as best as possible. Such as making sure the server is cheater-free and toxic-free. Nobody likes to deal with toxicity, cheaters, etc. I'm very skilled at screensharing, and knowing if someone is cheating or not. I have a lot of capabilities to help improve the server. I also like to view the forums a lot in my spare time, and I see a decent amount of good suggestions that I'm sure the management team / ownership team does not have a lot of time to view. I'd gather up the good suggestions, and every now & then I'd suggest these to the higher ups, just so they know and at least have the consideration to implement the ideas.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd have to rate myself a 7 purely because I had a past of lying to people before, and obviously I've matured and overcome that past, however I wish to prove that to people. Lying is never the solution, and there is no point into it. The truth will always come out, and there really isn't a point in lying. Telling the truth is always the better option.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:
My discord is william?#0001
My telegram is @mineman​

W

williamm

+0.5
- Good Detail
- Good Experience
- Seems like a staff hopper with all that experience.
I have not staff hopped, I have been apart of all of these servers for atleast a few months (excluding the trial periods)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous

Known member
Do you have screenshots of your proof? If so I would post it, mainly because I don't remember you as staff on Tellus.

W

williamm

Do you have screenshots of your proof? If so I would post it, mainly because I don't remember you as staff on Tellus.
I was at tellus for a short amount of time, I’ll post the proof when I get home, I may have forgotten to back up my proof for the known experiences when I factory reset my PC.

W

williamm

How you got demoted on mmc as trialmod
Long story, management thought I was lying abt my age (which I’m not) , so they requested for my birth certificate which I’m not going to give personal info to a bunch of mmc management that also doxxes and ddoses people, so one of the plat admins threaten to dox me, then I get demoted, once word came out they changed the reason for my demotion that I originally wasn’t supposed to be accepted in the first place.

Blackberie

Veteran Member
You've been demoted on so many servers and if you been at all those servers for a few months you'd be like 12 when you started staffing which I highly doubt.

Server Hopper
No Proof for these experiences, if you had this many you'd make a google doc form of all of the experience proof.
Most likely lying about experiences.

W

williamm

You've been demoted on so many servers and if you been at all those servers for a few months you'd be like 12 when you started staffing which I highly doubt.

Server Hopper
No Proof for these experiences, if you had this many you'd make a google doc form of all of the experience proof.
Most likely lying about experiences.
I appreciate the response.

Only servers I’ve been demoted on were MMC, Akuma, & Velt, (which MMC and Velt were unjustified) and I have proof of all of these servers, when I get home I’ll provide them.

I have not server hopped, not sure where this has come from but I guess having a lot of experience is a bad thing and that automatically makes you a server hopper?

Blackberie

Veteran Member
I appreciate the response.

Only servers I’ve been demoted on were MMC, Akuma, & Velt, (which MMC and Velt were unjustified) and I have proof of all of these servers, when I get home I’ll provide them.

I have not server hopped, not sure where this has come from but I guess having a lot of experience is a bad thing and that automatically makes you a server hopper?
MMC and Velt are like the biggest servers you were staff on... But being only 15 and having that many is considered a server hopper to me.

W

williamm

MMC and Velt are like the biggest servers you were staff on... But being only 15 and having that many is considered a server hopper to me.
I totally get where your coming from with all of this, I get it a lot and I’m not really sure how I can prove that I didn’t server hop. These were just my experiences in a 2-3 year span.

W

williamm

Heres majority of my experiences, and here are some screenshots of me with telegram messages with the Velt Manager, Akuma Staff Guides, etc.
8ec7df55d872b077b98652b793436432.png

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.