Denied Wiabo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiabo

IGN (In Game Name): wiabo

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes. A Neewer NW-700. It sounds good and can't hear any background noise with it.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, all of those

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I've owned 3 servers, and I've been manager on 1. The servers were xetropvp, hcregion, xetropvp again (2nd-time owner) and qurapvp.

Why do you want to become Staff?: If I were to be accepted, I would want to improve the server indirectly by making the players experience enjoyable by keeping the chat in check. In order to accomplish keeping the players in chat appropriate, I would enforce all rules and if someone were to break any rule I would give them the correct punishment according to the rule they broke. But, being staff isn't all about keeping players in check, but instead, to help players feel welcomed and appreciated unlike they might feel so in real life. Myself included, I have often looked to people online for support on anything that is keeping me down. The experience of this happening to me will help me help other players that are in need of emotional support. But, the things that are troubling me in real life don't get in the way of how I play and interact with players. Thus, I always try to keep a positive attitude to not alarm any player. Staff also have to pay attention to what the players want and evaluate these ideas to see if they enhance the overall experience of the players. In which I will indeed do these things, to keep players in check and to see what needs to be added to the server in order to make the server grow.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should choose me for a multitude of reasons. I am very reliable. Since my time playing on sage, I have found a multitude of interests, but I thoroughly thought about this decision and think it could benefit me and benefit the staff team. I feel I can provide a lot of different skills and ideas to sage, even more than any of the other people you could choose.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Yes, Particules. We've been good friends for a while and he's been staff on one of the servers I was an owner on and can confirm I was a great owner

Additional Information: My discord is wiabo#6143 please if I missed something I was supposed to say then please message me and I can correct my mistake.

Thank for reading.

Last edited:

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Difficult to read
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Wiabo, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.