NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ViperMC - Mod
CavePvP - Mod+
MMC - Mod
ShushMC - Senior Mod
NoDebuff - Senior Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well, I would like to become a staff member because I feel like I have a decent skill set I can bring to the team, I'm active, I'm mature, I'm professional, I'm also decent at ScreenSharing. I'm also a decently experienced staff member and I can help players in discord, I can help find cheaters, rule breakers, and anyone ruining the community.

I would also like to become a staff member on the network because I can be on a lot, I can be on TeamSpeak, discord, and the server a-lot. I can also help any staff members that either needs some assistance. I also work very well with others as I am a friendly person/player. I'm also good at helping players and when I'm put in a tough situation I will try my best to figure it out on my own and if I cannot I will try and get another staff member to help me. Like I said before I'm a decently experienced staff member so I have knowledge of what I am doing and how things work in the HCF/Minecraft community.

I also would like to become a staff member on the network because like stated above I feel like I have a special skill set that could help out your server, As a part of the HCF community I feel like some staff members don't have enough time to deal with all the players at once and I feel like I can be there to help them and I see cheaters most of the days I'm on and I would like to help make the server a better place and make the HCF community a bit better.

I also would like to be a staff member because I can be there for the players and the staff members. I can help with screen-shares, If a staff member needs another pair of eyes I can be there to help. I also will do my very best to moderate chat and make sure no one is saying/doing things they know they aren’t supposed to do. I also can help find cheaters and make sure they don’t ruin the player’s experience.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were to be accepted I would try my very best to make sure that the network is a non-toxic environment, I would also make sure that every rule breaker/cheater gets punished accordingly. I will make sure to show that I am active and that I am a dedicated staff member. I will always be there for the players if they need support either in TeamSpeak or discord or on the server I would always be there to help, I also make sure to never be biased towards players even if I know them or not I will always handle it with the same action as it is a normal player.

I love helping players and I feel like I would be able to help out a lot of players on the network because even though it's not in real life it could have a big impact on the players and be able to help them to the best of my ability and I feel like I would be able to make the network the best it could be. I would try my very best to make a player's day or try my very best to make sure that everyone is having a great experience on the server. I also would be able to help players & staff members with any questions or concerns they have and I would be able to listen to their suggestions because I feel like sometimes player's feel like they don't get heard enough and I would like to change that.

I also never goof off when I am helping a player in TeamSpeak/discord/on the server, I always staff professional because if you goof off while helping someone it shows you're not mature and it could put a bad thing on your name and it could put a bad reputation on the server. So I would always be professional/mature/unbiased while helping player's on the network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10 because lying is never the best option, It's better to tell the truth than to lie your way out of it. It's as simple as that. No one is ever perfect we all lie every once and awhile and that's why my rating is a 9/10.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Twqntys
Additional Information?:
Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

PaulaTheKoala

LMAO YOU STOLE MY EXPERIENCE, DENY THIS KID RN AND HIS NAME IS WHYINGS BRUH, YOU WERE NOT STAFF AT ANY OF THOSE SERVERS

9/10 because lying is never the best option, It's better to tell the truth than to lie your way out of it. It's as simple as that. No one is ever perfect we all lie every once and awhile and that's why my rating is a 9/10.

LMAOGSGFDGHUDFIHG

Blackberie

Veteran Member
LMAO YOU STOLE MY EXPERIENCE, DENY THIS KID RN AND HIS NAME IS WHYINGS BRUH, YOU WERE NOT STAFF AT ANY OF THOSE SERVERS

LMAOGSGFDGHUDFIHG
LMAO I KNEW THIS LOOKED SIMILAR LMAO

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.