Why I Can't Really Play This Server Anymore - :"(

Naughty

Known member
Oh, so where is it that I start. Lets see.

Lets go back to about 6-7 months ago when I started playing. Kitmap its self almost always had 100+ players. I use to get on the game everyday to be excited to die 100 times and get a kill every hundredth death. I remember when I purchased Hades rank and It was just like getting that new toy, well now that I have purchased Kronos, not saying I regret buying it, but it's just not fun to have something so good where you can hardly use it. (hardly any players). This game has turned into a community of "Oh, well if your not good enough you can't be us" (as in join the fac) HCF servers are fun but Sage has really hit a rock. This server is really nothing more than toxicity and you can't deny it. When I mentioned buying Kronos rank I actually loved having it for sometime, it's just that the server can hardly cap 50 players anymore and its sad, it's sad a server I SO dearly love has just died. How often is it that you ever see a Youtuber or a Partner on the server anymore? I don't wanna say "I'm quitting the server" because I'm not and i'm going to continue having hope that will be revived, but things aren't looking so well for it. If you play Kits you have probably seen me around, I mostly enjoy kits because its like a more "layed back version of Squads or Teams." Point is When is the last time you've seen a update roll out that has came and got like 300-400 people on like it use to. Kits Sotw-Eotw has a massive gap. I feel as if it needs to be somewhat shortened between Kits SOTW and EOTW. Ik, ik, ik, kits does not really need the updates like Squads, Teams, and Powers does, but it feels like the staff don't really care about "Kits" as much as other modes. Ik it takes time and effort to do shit like that but like cmon give us something. On top of that (not saying who) but there is some staff I feel as if isn't mature enough as they should be to have "Staff." This server has really hit BEYOND the point of P2W, and obv most HCF servers are P2W but this one has excelled that title. Hackers have become a GREATLY increased thing to see as the server has died down, they target this anti-cheat and go from there. This past week or so I have seen more hackers than I have in my entire time playing Hypixel for 4 years. Yes, don't get me wrong, staff are EXCELLENT at listening in ts and going from there, but most of the time your hearing a sorry or a no, or cant do that from them. There is just something I love about this server. Iv'e spent well over $200 on this server, but not a single penny I regret. I just hope Sage can pull something together to really revive the server. I love this server I really do but it's just not the same anymore.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Oh, so where is it that I start. Lets see.

Lets go back to about 6-7 months ago when I started playing. Kitmap its self almost always had 100+ players. I use to get on the game everyday to be excited to die 100 times and get a kill every hundredth death. I remember when I purchased Hades rank and It was just like getting that new toy, well now that I have purchased Kronos, not saying I regret buying it, but it's just not fun to have something so good where you can hardly use it. (hardly any players). This game has turned into a community of "Oh, well if your not good enough you can't be us" (as in join the fac) HCF servers are fun but Sage has really hit a rock. This server is really nothing more than toxicity and you can't deny it. When I mentioned buying Kronos rank I actually loved having it for sometime, it's just that the server can hardly cap 50 players anymore and its sad, it's sad a server I SO dearly love has just died. How often is it that you ever see a Youtuber or a Partner on the server anymore? I don't wanna say "I'm quitting the server" because I'm not and i'm going to continue having hope that will be revived, but things aren't looking so well for it. If you play Kits you have probably seen me around, I mostly enjoy kits because its like a more "layed back version of Squads or Teams." Point is When is the last time you've seen a update roll out that has came and got like 300-400 people on like it use to. Kits Sotw-Eotw has a massive gap. I feel as if it needs to be somewhat shortened between Kits SOTW and EOTW. Ik, ik, ik, kits does not really need the updates like Squads, Teams, and Powers does, but it feels like the staff don't really care about "Kits" as much as other modes. Ik it takes time and effort to do shit like that but like cmon give us something. On top of that (not saying who) but there is some staff I feel as if isn't mature enough as they should be to have "Staff." This server has really hit BEYOND the point of P2W, and obv most HCF servers are P2W but this one has excelled that title. Hackers have become a GREATLY increased thing to see as the server has died down, they target this anti-cheat and go from there. This past week or so I have seen more hackers than I have in my entire time playing Hypixel for 4 years. Yes, don't get me wrong, staff are EXCELLENT at listening in ts and going from there, but most of the time your hearing a sorry or a no, or cant do that from them. There is just something I love about this server. Iv'e spent well over $200 on this server, but not a single penny I regret. I just hope Sage can pull something together to really revive the server. I love this server I really do but it's just not the same anymore.
Yeah that's kinda how I feel. But there's also some more stuff to say.