What needs to happen with SagePvP.

Serae

Established member
Okay first of all I'm gonna just say I did upload a video exposing 4-5 staff members but I'm not gonna name who deleted the post but lets just say someone wasn't happen with what I did but anyway I'm gonna hopefully list some valid points that I believe Sage should do with their network lets begin.

Staff Team!?

Owner
Jacob [EU]
Maxhockey3 [US]
Headed [US]

Manager
Arcticcc [US] (DEMOTE)
str2 [US]

Platform Admin
ChronicSeizures [US] (DEMOTE)
scottay [US]

Senior Admin
Trixv [AU]

Admin
Retrousse [US] (DEMOTE)
Adranii [US] (I think this is Ryan (The guy who owns Ryan/Beer OG Accounts who tried to grab my information off a Sage Player lol clown DEMOTE)
Gankah [US]

Senior Mod
Amilla [US] (DEMOTE)
Artume [EU]
crislol [US] - needs promotion to Admin knows what he is doing and isn't abusive.
WolfSpeedMC [EU]

Mod+
IBeThieving [EU]
Tayshawn [US] (DEMOTE) - talks so much shit on twitter but has a dead channel.

Mod
memebok [EU]
Patsy [AU] - Promote if you don't know who this guy is you are living under a rock.
MattTheOnlyOG [US]
souvenirs [US]
LookAtSense [EU]
MCHG [US] - Promote knows what he is doing and has hcf knowledge unlike half of the current staff members.
OHIT [EU]

Helper
Bannan [US]
Vuru [US]
AirResistance [AS]
2x12 [EU] - my boy 2x12 may not have a microphone but has good HCF Knowledge and knows all of the rules on Sage (Personally I think @Nicestarefs should get staff as well he has no microphone but has worked with some pretty big servers without a microphone and handled it fine.) Promote 2x12 to Mod or Mod+
Citadel [US]
LittleRoss [EU]
Neexay [EU]

Some people I think should be staff?

@Sauds - Platform Admin to replace ChronicSezuires.
@Nyhu - Admin to replace Retrousse
@MarikIsGod - Senior-Mod to replace Amilla
@Nicestarefs - Helper/Mod (Has no microphone but has good hcf knowledge and knows what he's doing.)

I can name so many more players but I'd be here all day if I did.

Updates:
Kitmap should reset every time a Faction hits over 8k+ points (For an instant this current map is dead but the 2nd faction is 4k points below first and my faction is like 1k points below them.)

Remove Slime Boots it honestly just breaks the game I love the fact that you don't need to worry about fall damage but if you are going to keep Slime boots please remove Sky Koth because most of the OP Players have slime boots and it makes it very hard to get kills.

I personally think Sage should branch out into a Network server and add Prison, Skyblock and Factions as you could bring more players into the community who may eventually play HCF & Kitmap and can get a lot of more YouTubers to bring players too Sage.

These are just some of the ideas I have for SagePvP I may edit some more later but thanks for reading -Serae/Elize.

TaxLimit

Known member
Okay first of all I'm gonna just say I did upload a video exposing 4-5 staff members but I'm not gonna name who deleted the post but lets just say someone wasn't happen with what I did but anyway I'm gonna hopefully list some valid points that I believe Sage should do with their network lets begin.​

Staff Team!?

Owner

Jacob[EU]​

Maxhockey3[US]​

Headed [US]​

Manager

Arcticcc[US] (DEMOTE)

str2 [US]​

Platform Admin

scottay [US]​

Senior Admin

Trixv [AU]​

Admin

Retrousse [US] (DEMOTE)

Adranii [US] (I think this is Ryan (The guy who owns Ryan/Beer OG Accounts who tried to grab my information off a Sage Player lol clown DEMOTE)​

Gankah [US]​

Senior Mod

Amilla [US] (DEMOTE)

Artume [EU]​

crislol [US] - needs promotion to Admin knows what he is doing and isn't abusive.​

WolfSpeedMC [EU]​

Mod+

IBeThieving [EU]​

Mod

memebok [EU]​

Patsy [AU] - Promote if you don't know who this guy is you are living under a rock.​

MattTheOnlyOG [US]​

souvenirs [US]​

LookAtSense [EU]​

MCHG [US] - Promote knows what he is doing and has hcf knowledge unlike half of the current staff members.​

OHIT [EU]​

Helper

Bannan [US]​

Vuru [US]​

AirResistance [AS]​

2x12 [EU] - my boy 2x12 may not have a microphone but has good HCF Knowledge and knows all of the rules on Sage (Personally I think @Nicestarefs should get staff as well he has no microphone but has worked with some pretty big servers without a microphone and handled it fine.) Promote 2x12 to Mod or Mod+​

Citadel [US]​

LittleRoss [EU]​

Neexay [EU]​

@Sauds - Platform Admin to replace ChronicSezuires.​

@Nyhu - Admin to replace Retrousse​

@MarikIsGod - Senior-Mod to replace Amilla​

@Nicestarefs - Helper/Mod (Has no microphone but has good hcf knowledge and knows what he's doing.)​

I can name so many more players but I'd be here all day if I did.​

Updates:

Kitmap should reset every time a Faction hits over 8k+ points (For an instant this current map is dead but the 2nd faction is 4k points below first and my faction is like 1k points below them.)

Remove Slime Boots it honestly just breaks the game I love the fact that you don't need to worry about fall damage but if you are going to keep Slime boots please remove Sky Koth because most of the OP Players have slime boots and it makes it very hard to get kills.

I personally think Sage should branch out into a Network server and add Prison, Skyblock and Factions as you could bring more players into the community who may eventually play HCF & Kitmap and can get a lot of more YouTubers to bring players too Sage.

These are just some of the ideas I have for SagePvP I may edit some more later but thanks for reading -Serae/Elize.

+1

Love the staff team demotions/promotions, even though you didn't include your truly I still think all of those changes would benefit SagePvP greatly. And I am personally very curious on the video you mentioned at the beginning, if you don't mind could you send it to me via forum conversations?

Thank you,

-Tax or Embolism

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
Okay first of all I'm gonna just say I did upload a video exposing 4-5 staff members but I'm not gonna name who deleted the post but lets just say someone wasn't happen with what I did but anyway I'm gonna hopefully list some valid points that I believe Sage should do with their network lets begin.​

Staff Team!?

Owner

Jacob[EU]​

Maxhockey3[US]​

Headed [US]​

Manager

Arcticcc[US] (DEMOTE)

str2 [US]​

Platform Admin

scottay [US]​

Senior Admin

Trixv [AU]​

Admin

Retrousse [US] (DEMOTE)

Adranii [US] (I think this is Ryan (The guy who owns Ryan/Beer OG Accounts who tried to grab my information off a Sage Player lol clown DEMOTE)​

Gankah [US]​

Senior Mod

Amilla [US] (DEMOTE)

Artume [EU]​

crislol [US] - needs promotion to Admin knows what he is doing and isn't abusive.​

WolfSpeedMC [EU]​

Mod+

IBeThieving [EU]​

Mod

memebok [EU]​

Patsy [AU] - Promote if you don't know who this guy is you are living under a rock.​

MattTheOnlyOG [US]​

souvenirs [US]​

LookAtSense [EU]​

MCHG [US] - Promote knows what he is doing and has hcf knowledge unlike half of the current staff members.​

OHIT [EU]​

Helper

Bannan [US]​

Vuru [US]​

AirResistance [AS]​

2x12 [EU] - my boy 2x12 may not have a microphone but has good HCF Knowledge and knows all of the rules on Sage (Personally I think @Nicestarefs should get staff as well he has no microphone but has worked with some pretty big servers without a microphone and handled it fine.) Promote 2x12 to Mod or Mod+​

Citadel [US]​

LittleRoss [EU]​

Neexay [EU]​

@Sauds - Platform Admin to replace ChronicSezuires.​

@Nyhu - Admin to replace Retrousse​

@MarikIsGod - Senior-Mod to replace Amilla​

@Nicestarefs - Helper/Mod (Has no microphone but has good hcf knowledge and knows what he's doing.)​

I can name so many more players but I'd be here all day if I did.​

Updates:

you know I can actually agree with most of this.

idk if adranii is beer. Regardless the guy never logs on so yea he should be gone. Personally I don’t think that the replacement section is just kinda a fucked idea because there’s no reason people should just be able to hop into the server at such high ranks (love the guy but like what str2 did 3 times lmfao) I think it should be more like what Calvin did and do it from scratch if u get what I’m sayin.

I like that you bring up kits resets because I’ve always thought about something similar. Sometimes sage has waited literally months on months to reset a map and sometimes they do it in just a couple weeks. They need to find a good middle ground and idk if 8k points is exactly what they should be looking for but regardless good idea. FUCK A SLIME BOOT literally the most bullshit item on the server especially because you can move your custom enchants onto it and literally making it fucking god boots without fall damage LOL. And yea sage should branch out but be unique with it. Sage added practice basically because all other hcf servers had practice and they probably felt obligated to have it too. If they did some weird mashup with servers that everyone likes on top of hof it would actually have the potential to grow

with all that being said +1 and definitely focus on fixing management and higher up staff because it’s not just a couple people having problems with them it’s literally half the community

Elude

I disagree, I feel that @Arcticcc is a great manager. If one person doesn't like him then, oh well. I do give you credit about making the list, but remember that we all have our agreements and disagreements.

Serae

Established member
I disagree, I feel that @Arcticcc is a great manager. If one person doesn't like him then, oh well. I do give you credit about making the list, but remember that we all have our agreements and disagreements.
Arcticcc is never online when Calvin was Manager he was telling me that he had too do all of the Manager jobs because he was inactive af.

Serae

Established member
+1

Love the staff team demotions/promotions, even though you didn't include your truly I still think all of those changes would benefit SagePvP greatly. And I am personally very curious on the video you mentioned at the beginning, if you don't mind could you send it to me via forum conversations?

Thank you,

-Tax or Embolism
Add me on discord because it’ll get deleted if I do on here. Particules#1952

Ties

Established member
chronic does all of the head staff shit literally no one else on the headstaff team does anything

tayshawn isn't a bad staff member

Serae

Established member
chronic does all of the head staff shit literally no one else on the headstaff team does anything

tayshawn isn't a bad staff member
Chronic also abuses his perms for Tye and Amilla, Tayshawn talks to much shit on twitter and teamspeak.

Serae

Established member
you know I can actually agree with most of this.

idk if adranii is beer. Regardless the guy never logs on so yea he should be gone. Personally I don’t think that the replacement section is just kinda a fucked idea because there’s no reason people should just be able to hop into the server at such high ranks (love the guy but like what str2 did 3 times lmfao) I think it should be more like what Calvin did and do it from scratch if u get what I’m sayin.

I like that you bring up kits resets because I’ve always thought about something similar. Sometimes sage has waited literally months on months to reset a map and sometimes they do it in just a couple weeks. They need to find a good middle ground and idk if 8k points is exactly what they should be looking for but regardless good idea. FUCK A SLIME BOOT literally the most bullshit item on the server especially because you can move your custom enchants onto it and literally making it fucking god boots without fall damage LOL. And yea sage should branch out but be unique with it. Sage added practice basically because all other hcf servers had practice and they probably felt obligated to have it too. If they did some weird mashup with servers that everyone likes on top of hof it would actually have the potential to grow

with all that being said +1 and definitely focus on fixing management and higher up staff because it’s not just a couple people having problems with them it’s literally half the community
I agree with you they were just my suggestions of who could replace them.