Denied WetTableSalt - Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): WetTableSalt
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

ChillMc -Mod+ ( Practice and HCF server, small population and resigned because of server closing.)
SerpentHCF - Admin ( HCF server, small population, resigned to look for better staff opportunities.)
These previous staff experiences have taught me basic commands and how staff impact and improve the community. I've also leaned a general view of how to properly staff and engage with others and how to make sure that everything is balanced and fair for everybody.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Personally, being a staff member is something that I get enjoyment out of because of how I can meet new people everyday and have fun or interesting interactions that help me learn and grow as a person. I've been losing interest in playing HCF over the years but helping players new and old with the game mode rejuvenates that feelings that I felt long ago. I've learned that being a staff member is not only about using your perms to punish players, but to engage and benefit the community for the better through interactions and general assistance.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The thing that has impacted me the most that I want to fix is the wait in TeamSpeak, especially in buycraft support. There has been times where I have waited hours for help and my friends have had similar experiences as me. Aside from support rooms, I would help players in need and keep a watchful eye over the sever when I can, especially at Koths. When I'm not needed I would teleport around and check if anyone is breaking any rules and making sure that everyone is having a great time. Another thing I want to improve on is the connection between staff and the players, they seem distant from one another while they should both be closer to one another because they both need each other. A server needs staff and players in order to be successful, and if players don't trust staff and staff ignore players who need help, the server will not be successful.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 9/10. This is because no one is perfect and anyone who says otherwise is simply lying right then and there. I've grown up being told that it is better to be honest, rather to try and lie, and I continue to follow this way of thinking to this day. I know when to be laid back but I also know when to be professional. I know this will be reflected in how I work and spend my time around the network. A staff members attitude reflects on the server, so it is critical that professionalism is used by staff so as to not give the server a bad look.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Unfortunately, no current staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:

I can guarantee a minimum of 3 hours a day on weekdays unless a problem arises. On weekends and Fridays I can raise the minimum even higher but I can go into further detail in the future.
Discord: WetTableSalt#1751
Telegram: @WTS
I also have and actively use TeamSpeak.
I appreciate constructive criticism as I use it to better myself and to make things easier for others. Also, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read the application and I hope I can be seriously considered for the position.

Last edited:

Silo

+1 | Solid application in general. Also a very nice guy.

Good Luck!

CertifiedSilo

Last edited:

Awaits

+1 My bestieeee. also an amazing person. super nice, would be good addition to sage. Over longarms anyday

qtSwag

Known member
1643434106495.png

qtSwag

Known member
Why you going out your way to ruin someone elses fun and experience as staff. Just because you got shit on in game, you don't know Table - He is toxic for jokes, super nice guy when you actually know him.
i dont play sage, some1 sent me that screenshot, doesn't matter toxicity is toxicity

qtSwag

Known member
Because I have known him for years - He is actually a good person. And I'm more known than you on sage. So my opinion actually means something unlike you.
i mean i have a great opinion, currently sr mod @ cave and I have all rights to say what I want to say, he's been toxic and I even sent proof, you can't just +1 since you "know" him

i dont play sage, some1 sent me that screenshot, doesn't matter toxicity is toxicity
Your friends were being toxic to me and my friends, if you’re going to cry about how I respond back you’re a joke and that seems pretty egotistical of you

qtSwag

Known member
Your friends were being toxic to me and my friends, if you’re going to cry about how I respond back you’re a joke and that seems pretty egotistical of you
The fact that you and your friends are being toxic in the comments of your staff application speaks volume.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.