Denied WeirdReach's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdReach

IGN (In-Game Name): WeirdReach
Timezone: GMT / EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: ClyroPvP, RoyalCraft, At the moment i am currently working on my server, VioletHCF
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I Would like to take the time out of my day to help players experience, I know how frustrating it can get when facing incidents Example: Someone Pearl glitches player comes in ts no proof i would not just give up there. I would carefully examine the area if there base was 1 block away from wilderness to see if there were anywhere the player could come from. Or a situation where a say a Partner Item or Pearl does not function as it was supposed to i will try to reason with the player but if no proof nothing i can do
if accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As a HCF player myself i know what issues there is to deal with i am fully caught up with all the rules. my activeness will resort to players being Moved ALMOST instantly i am on all day everday for pretty much 15h+
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, I picked 8 because, I know i have repeated this but as a HCF player myself i know how to reason with the players i was at the one time where i was coming into teamspeak asking for help, advice and i would love to be that for the players
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: I know that im not the right age but that will not push me away from applying i like to think as myself as mature! i wont give up that easily

R0CE

Established member

Lacking A huge amount of detail throughout your entire application. There's no real format.
Good luck!

With passion,
R0CE

Status
Not open for further replies.