Denied WazeemHBTL - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WazeemHBTL

IGN (In-Game Name): WazeemHBTL

Region (EU/NA/Other):EU (GMT Time Zone)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I have been staff trial mod on StrafeMc smaller upcoming HCF Server, still up to this day but just not as active as before now gets 20 people or so

Proof Of Staff: https://gyazo.com/ccc9a5d495614ecace5e1a655b8e3ffd

Proof Of Resignation : https://gyazo.com/e21918c4f3214b08c955a022ba6081a6

Just resigned to apply on SagePvP Can Provide proof if needed.

From being apart of the staff team has taught me many things such as how to speak to players, what to do in certain situations. It has helped me build my confidence in front of many people. I also learnt a few thing from the staff members at strafe which i can implement into improving sage.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are many reason why I would like to become staff on SagePvP but I think that this ill benefit me as well as benefit the community, as you may know I am currently partnered and whenever I go into TS it takes longer than expected to get moved I am assuming that this is because most of the current staff members are NA if I do get accepted I can help in support rooms and as I live in England we are currently in Lockdown right now so I have a lot of spare time on my hand that I can put into staffing and helping members of the community out, Another reason why I would like to become staff is that sage is a very active server and has a good community around it. I also promise to try my hardest if I get Accepted.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

As stated above I have a lot of spare time right now as I am in lockdown I can help in Support rooms In Team speak and Discord, I can also play up to 6 hours a day minimum. I can also help with muting people and banning people if they are doing something that isn't in the rules like racist, sexist offensive and cheating , I also have many friends and fans on this server which I can use to our advantage by listening to their feedback and making the server better than it already is.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 because I don't lie and I would never go out of my way to ruin someone experience I will not take advantage of innocent player with my staff rank . I am also a very responsible person and wouldn't take advantage of my permission, and the more honest you are the more that people will accept you and honesty will get you further than lying, this is why I think that I am a pretty honest person. I give myself a 9 out of ten because I feel like no one can be 10/10 and there's always ways that you can improve.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Currently I talk to some staff but not any that can vouch for me

Additional Information?:

I would like to thank everyone that took time to read my staff application if you think I would make a good staff member make sure to react with +1 and if you think I wouldn't make a good staff member reply with reasons so I can fix up on this, I am also currently a partner on this server and it would mean a lot if I Can make it into the staff team of the only server I play on.

It would be an absolute pleasure to become a staff member on SagePvP As it has a good staff team and player base around it.

Thanks for Reading

Sincerely - WazeemHBTL

Last edited:

Fawzy

Lack in detail
No staffing proof
Maybe use a little bit of colour in your application

DemonPots

[-1]

Lack of detail and color-coding is not the best. Although if you edited around, and make it more detailed I would love to give you a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.