Denied WahedStoot's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WahedStoot

Minecraft Username? WahedStoot

What is your Timezone?: CET (West-Europe)

Do you own a quality microphone yes i have the Turtlebeatch Steal 700

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: yes i have all of them

Do you have the ability to record minecraft gameplay (Required): Yes, I am able to record my screen.

How active can you be?:
Monday: 3-6 Hours
Tuesday: 3-6 Hours
Wednesday: 2-4 Hours
Thursday: 5-7 Hours
Friday: 3-6 Hours
Saturday: 6-12 Hours
Sunday: 4-7 Hours
=

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: I really want to become staff on this server because my faction has recently stopped playing CavePVP for Viper so I thought that I could help people out in teamspeak. I also don't like playing hcf that much and would rather spend my time helping people that need help then playing something that I don't like to play. I have been playing this server since this servers first SOTW . the server has got tons of players. This server has a good amount of people and youtubers so I feel like many people need help. I know that SagePVP is looking for EU people so I thought why would I not apply for staff. I enjoy playing on this server but there are some people that are really toxic, abuse glitches or cheat on EU time. So there is no staff on that can help us.

What makes you a better choice than other applicants?:
Interactions with players After playing SagePVP I have realized I like helping players out and every day when I helped players it made me more motivated to write the application i love working next to many players getting to know them I can help any player with any issue as I will understanding clearly and be able to help them with whatever they need help with A person is dying via a hacker I will step in and ban the hacker!

Toxicity I know I can be toxic sometimes but as a staff member you have to be professional that’s Why I’m trying to change my toxic ways and become not toxic anymore. Since I have been a part of the SagePVP community I sometimes come to notice chat is flooded with toxic comments and rude words I want to stop this as when people are mad they say stupid things without thinking I think I can prevent these many people tend to get mad also at other people being mad and cussing them out an American would say They may be a little kid which is completely wrong thing to do is to be toxic towards a young kid We all all humans and should be treated the same way no different I want to stop the toxic bad Language on SagePVP for good!

StaffTeam I have seen many staff members bonding have a great time I want to be a part of this bonding and I want to have a great time with the staff team as I already know a lot of the staff team I will bonding won't take me very long I also want to help new staff in game and tell them how to use all commands that they have no idea how to work Thats were I come in I can help anyone on the server staff or member I help anyone I can help them with any problem even some IRL Problems if they may be going throw something and need someone to be there for them just like how If I join the staff team I will be shown around and get to know everyone! I want to keep this going and pass it down myself!

Honesty If you ever want to be a part of a good staff team you need, to be honest, I feel I am very honest. You cannot Make a good Staff Member If you are not honest to people above you. You have to be very honest to everyone let people trust you not hate you. When you become staff you need to be honest to your pairs and partners if you lie or are not honest to a higher Member They can get you demoted in a Split Second Very Quickly It is Also very disrespectful to be dishonest as They will Find Out Later On You will Just Be More in Trouble // Demoted / Banned Even Be Honest To Small Staff as We are All Treated The Same

Patience I know That I am Extremely Patient and I do everything to a good standard No rushing. I take my time with everything some Staff members Don't have Patience they rush player This isn't good and staff members need to have patience as they will join and everything will be fine. If I saw someone that said that I would offer to help them Download Teamspeak or Whatever They need Help with however i would, in fact, know if they were trolling Example Taking 10 Mins To open Teamspeak after I had told them how to And If they Talk over the situation.

If accepted, what can you do to benefit the server?:
Experience: My staff experience and my hcf experience is really good, I have played on many different servers such as Arcane, VeltPvP, ViperMC, CavePvP and other small hcf servers. because of my experience I know when someone is hacking and I can report them to the screenshare team if I'm not ss verified yet.

Activity: because I am so active people don't have to wait that long in teamspeak if they need help from a Trial-Mod. That means people stop will complaining about about not getting moved. If a player reports a glitch or I find a glitch I can report it to the developer or the owners so they can fix it.

Scenarios: Because I have been staff on So many servers before I know how to deal with basicly every scenario. If there is alot of people waiting in teamspeak and when I try to help them they all scream at me I Will stay calm and mute everybody and let one person at a time talk.

What is your past experience: Admin, UrkaHCF was a small hcf server with a maximum of 50 players. I applied for Trial-Mod on ExemPvP and got accepted. I could not do that much on the server since short after I got promoted to Admin the server shut down.

NeutralPvP: Manager, LandofLightness was a server that didn't get over 70 players. i was a famous rank on that server and I wanted to be in the staff team. So I applied for staff and the Owner gave me Manager so I could be in charge of the people that applied for the server. I made the staff Application for that server. Later the server shut down

SupremeGames: Mod, SupremeGames is a small hcf server . I could not do that much on that server since I got demoted for no reason before the server was actually released, I also made the staff application format on that server.

FantasyMC: Mod, FantasyMC has a very good amount of players every sotw (around 100-120) I really enjoyed being staff on the server, however some staff members were very unprofessional and it was also getting a bit boring .

Additional Information: as you can see on question 7 The time I can be online is different each day. That is mostly because of school. At some days my school begins really late and on some days it begins really early. I am willing to help out everyone on the server. Even the people that I like less then other people.

Please leave feedback on my application and tell me what I can improve on this application!

Rqnsom

~ As said above wrong format
~ Could be plagiarized since it's not the required format on these forums
Suggestion: Start over with the correct format!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @WahedStoot, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.