Denied Vxpor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ꓦxpor

IGN (In-Game-Name)
Vxpor

Region (EU/NA/Other)

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?

-=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=-
Valor [ 200+ Players ]
Mod
Proof: https://gyazo.com/e1b02209d87dcd8fb58d89e6853c9150
Mine men [ 500+ Players ]
Trial Mod
Proof: https://gyazo.com/a2437f24ad7df57e3dccff5592d048c2
SyncPvP [ 60+ Players ]
Mod
Proof: https://gyazo.com/d3e4331f5754fd8ac413534e5029d0f2
HCKingdoms [ 40+ Players ]
Mod+
Proof: No Proof Sorry

Why would you like to become a staff member?

The reason I applied for Sage was that I love how the community/staff team aren't toxic. When seeing this It made me want to apply even more. I applied to Safe because I know the HCF concept, I've been playing HCF for about 4-5 years now and I truly think I've mastered the HCF staffing concept, with my knowledge I think this could improve the server in many ways to make it more enjoyable to play on. I truly feel like Sage is the place for me to stay for the rest of my HCF Staffing live. I also applied to Sage because while playing I see that the player count is always high and this made me think if I was staff I would be busy, which I would love. If accepted to Sage I'm more than willing to put all my spare time into Sage to make the network a more enjoyable place to play on. I'll do this to prevent hackers from killing the community so they don't need to waste valuable time in TeamSpeak when they could be having fun on the server. Another reason I applied to Sage was to be the person who assists the SagePvP network, I will be active to be able to assist as many people as I can. I can be online for about 5+ from Monday to Thursday and 7+ from Friday to Sunday.

I also applied to Sage to maybe learn new things that I didn't know about staffing. I'm always committed to learning new things fast so I can be happy and the community/staff team can also be happy. Another reason I applied was that I'm really active like I stated above, I feel like this could help the server with assisting players in TeamSpeak. I could be the person who moves players fast so they don't need to waste valuable time in TeamSpeak. I applied because of the staff team when playing on Sage I've heard multiple stories about the staff team and all those stories are good which lead me applying to Sage to be apart of that good staff team. I personally think you guys accepting me would be the best thing you guys do this year.

When being staff I'll make sure to put maximum effort into the server to make it better and to make the community happy. I also applied because I love helping the community with their In-game problems and outside problems, I always try my best to make them better. I will 100% won't let you guys down if you decide to accept me on the Sagepvp network. I will always try my best to assist the community fast and always have a good answer when giving a question.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

[Maturity]

I personally think I am the most mature 16-year-old you guys will meet. I am never toxic when staffing or even doing things outside the server, I always stay mature, so I do not make a bad name for Sage or any other server. I do this so I can keep a good reputation. When I was younger I was very mature and by me being mature it's made me look back and made me improve my maturity

[Activity]

I am a very active person when It comes to staffing like I stated above I can be on for about 5+ hours from Monday to Tuesday because of school and Ice Hockey, and 7+ hours from Friday to Sunday, I feel like this good benefit the server since I am able to move people fast and able to assist them. I truly feel like this will help the server in many ways.​

[Teamwork]

When it comes to staffing, I am always trying to get along with staff so we can get a good relationship. I try my best to make this happen so we can not be shy to talk to each other about staffing. I will always ask to get a second opinion if I’m not sure and always online to give a second opinion.​

[Biased]

When it comes to staffing, I am never biased, even if it is Family, friends, best friends, or even people who are Famous. I chose to stay fair so everyone can enjoy staying at Sage and not think they are worthless. I think being biased is a big part when staff being.​

[Experienced]

When it comes to the HCF I know what I'm doing, I've been playing HCF for about 4 to 5 years now and I've truly mastered the HCF play style including the HCF staffing experience. I know what I'm doing and always quick to learn new things to male me and the community happy.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would 100% give my self a 10/10 When I was 14 I was really un-honest by making these mistakes in the past I've had the chance to look back and to Improve my honesty. I always tell the truth now even If a mistake was made that I don't want to admit to I always tell my self to tell the truth. I do this so get a good name and to give the server a good reputation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

No staff member can vouch for me sadly.

Additional Information?:

Thanks to the community/Staff team for taking the time to read my staff application.
All feedback is helpful for my future Applications.
Kind regards Vxpor
------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.