Princemac

IGN (In-Game Name): vxilty
Timezone: PST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

===========================================================================

HCVirus - Trial Mod - Resigned - 3 weeks ago -
Proof N/A

HcRuins - Trial Mod - Owner Was Corrupt And Banned All Staff - Owner Gave Random People OP And they Griefed. 10-20 Players (30-50 Sotw)
Proof N/A

ChromeHQ - Trial Mod - Resigned
Proof: https://gyazo.com/8b3658b98d0098b71bf61835de8427a1 : https://gyazo.com/2f466d8dfe6f4b0bea35f8f4aec68725

Why would you like to become a staff member? one. I in person need to become staff to not hold myself on top of others, however, help the new players that might become a possible active member, or next staff. staff set Associate in Nursing example for the community, and should be skilled and square measure command at high standards.
I feel that I would like to become as Trial Mod as a result of I'm always positive, I never see an area for negativity and can regularly keep positive and happy. I meet all the needs that are on measure presently on the requirement list, I would not have the simplest Grammer.
But I do know that this could be a good Position on behalf of me,
. I've watched players leave the Minecraft community forever thanks to a reset. I've witnessed corrupt staff being rude and immature. and that we all have watched the Minecraft community return to its depressing shut and therefore the owner flees the Network. I have been with The HCF Community through thick and skinny. currently there's a chance for the server to grow once more, and that I would love the nice chance to assist The HCF community And Sage especially. to rise make a copy to what it used to be. Becoming Trial Mod for this server would be an incredible act on behalf of me. I am willing to present my full effort to serving and supporting others on this server.
I will have a good time however even be strict once required, I want to and I will be nice and have a good time with folks however I will instantly become centred and think about the Position That I even have As staff. and handle. during a traditional and acceptable method, I'll invariably do my best and provides the complete 100% to try and do What I will do, can I will be able to not settle for it once I do not know the difficulty and that I will have faith in it day and night till I'll realize an answer to the matter. would never abuse The Commands I even have. I m not like that. If I'm accepted as a Trial Mod, I'll not be resigning. any time shortly If I do resign I'll invariably return to Minecraft And Re-Apply If I Happen to resign the rationale would be terribly Serious. I also
believe that balance is essential. What I mean by balance is that I will have a good time on a server that I will play and that I may also penalize a player once the time is required. I feel like everybody wants this sort of balance and having this ability is crucial once being a staff. Why I believe this can be crucial is thanks to the rationale why several staff members resign. they only get tired of the very fact that everyone they are doing is penalize players rather than really enjoying the server however with staff state having this ability, I'll make sure you that I'll keep absolutely committed to the present server. I'm also considerably active on Discord/TeamSpeak/ I respond to Direct Messages really quick on discord. And I also help a lot of people on discord as I also like helping players in-game / out a game I have always been Joyful And as I said earlier in my application there is never room for negativity.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help them out every single I'm on. every day even if I'm having a bad day that I'm on. And I have good communication skills. So they can perceive me more about what I'm speaking about. and how I handle things. I also had good times with management teams so how I can deal with things how fast I can and how I can manage time.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: J7P - Helper

Additional Information?: I feel like I should include this because it's not on the application Why should I be accepted over others :

The reason I should be accepted over others. (Trial Mod) is to make sure people are having a positive time on the server, that they can always ask their questions to staff and that I can always help them. I want to make sure the Sage Network is working great and the problems get reported as soon as possible I do not like seeing problems. I would always report problems no matter what the cause is and of course, also fixed as soon as possible. I'm Especially skilled at telling if people lie or not I have spent a year trying to figure this stuff out. I used to play 10 lies 1 truth. So I think I'm pretty good when it comes to lie's And if I'm not 100% sure I would get 1 more staff to help me out. and decide together what we do.

at last, I actually enjoy having the ability to assist the community and Mostly The Sage Network and desire if I were staff I'd be able to do this even better. Combined with my experience and overall knowledge of the server I desire I'd be able to have an excellent impact on the server and community and would like to be able to improve a player's experience to the most effective of my ability. I also deem myself to be an admiring and perception person which is incredibly important when addressing situations that will arise in a very helper role. yet as written some script, etc. I'd certainly be able to help if that was ever a need! normally, I'm applying to assist the server grow and improve it to the most effective of my abilities, I desire if I were in a very staff position I'd have a greater ability to try to so.
The final reason that I will be able to be talking about why you must choose me over some other person is my quality and my personality type. I do know a way to act in many situations where some players may not understand how to act (not all players). An example of this being right after you ban a hacker, some staff on other's servers are going to be in a very way toxic about it. By saying this like EZ, or bad. this might result in a person’s nature or their general mood. However I desire I've got an honest amount of control over this, so I won’t be made to get in a Rude way.

The next reason is some things that I had verified earlier, with my strengths. another one that will set me earlier than some other person is my trustworthiness. there'll be some people that just want staff for the rank or the tag ingame.
However, I would like it so as to assist the community. How this ties into trustworthiness is that you simply can trust, that I will be able to psychotherapy everyone, trust that I will be able to get the duty done, and eventually trust that I will be able to persist with the server through thick and thin. the ultimate thing that I'd say sets me except other personality-wise. Is that I believe through situations carefully.
In other words, if someone is sketchy, I'm not the kind of person to be trigger happy and instantly ban him, I'd do checks to create sure that I do know that he's 100% hacking before I ban him. I also will think through matters and that I know when someone is crossing the road. What I mean is I do know when people are just joking around and having fun, which is okay. it's a game, that’s what a game is for. However I do know when people are crossing the road and when it may well be hurtful to a different player, and that I would think when it'd necessary on behalf of me to require action.

I should also add my strengths/weaknesses

My strength is that I can moderate an outsized group of players, If I would like to complete something I would like to complete it yet as possible without being in people their way. Another strength, in my opinion, is that I'm a peaceful person, I can take the time to assist people and that I can keep my head calm when there are different problems at the identical time.
My weaknesses are, I'm a perfectionist so when something isn't right I've got to mend it otherwise I will be able to be complaining about it for a protracted time and that I am not someone that trusts everyone (players) on their word once I never met them before so I always keep an eye fixed on them and also the last weakness is just too come up with my strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:

J7P

Known member
Neutral.

- Seems like he’d be able to learn easily.
- Everyone starts somewhere.

GoodLuck broski!!!

NQ0

+0.5
• No experience but everyone gotta start somewhere
• Decent application and seems chill

Broski, I suggest you go for smaller servers and gain experience there and learn about Staffing, Don’t apply for a huge server right away. Be patient and work your way up!

GoodLuck brutha!!

Princemac

+0.5
• No experience but everyone gotta start somewhere
• Decent application and seems chill

Broski, I suggest you go for smaller servers and gain experience there and learn about Staffing, Don’t apply for a huge server right away. Be patient and work your way up!

GoodLuck brutha!!
:D

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Lack of detail
No Staff Experience ( I would suggest staffing on smaller servers first )
Seems easy to talk to you

Hayh

💻✅

- Your application lacks detail and has a lot of grammatical errors.
- No past staff experiences.
- Application too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.