Denied Vuxio's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuxio

IGN (In-Game Name): Vuxio
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: NOTE: Previous experience was under the username Zackbb/Zifud.
Owner - Visage (bought from original owner)
Platform Admin - PvPGym (When Landen owned it)
Senior Admin - HCRiots
Admin - Ayzer
Senior Mod - FaithfulMC (Around 3.0 Reset)
Senior Mod - Valux
Mod+ - ViperMC (When they returned)
Chat-Mod - ViperMC (Before I was transitioned to staff)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I've been playing the server since it opened, I've watched the server grow to what it is now. I want to become a staff member to help players in TeamSpeak, Discord, or in-game. Being able to provide a better gameplay experience for players that find glitches or come across rule breakers. I want to assist new players to the gamemode as I've been playing/staffing in the community for quite some time, with this I have knowledge of the gam mode to be able to provide them a good starting point. I'm looking to become staff to fill up some of my free-time, all my friends have stopped playing HCF and have moved onto other games. With my friends no longer playing, staffing would be a good solution to enjoying the gam mode for me again.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As stated in my other two responses above, I've got a lot of staffing and gameplay experience. With my experience I can provide accurate answers to players questions. I will know the basics to handling almost any situation I come across and how the game works. Being my current irl job I have a lot of free-time while at work, with this I can use Discord on my phone to answer tickets and questions if they aren't needing in-game assistance. I will dedicate my time to Sage platforms and provide professionalism anywhere. With being professional all over it will relay a good image on Sage in hopes to bring more players. I live under the motto "to protect and serve" and I think being staff it would be my obligation to attempt to keep the server as free from rule breakers as possible.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Obviously no one is perfect and everyone will make mistakes but its about owning up to your mistakes. I would rate my honestly a 9/10, with my current job being in law enforcement I uphold higher standards and always have the mindset of doing what's right.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not that I know of.
How active can you be: Depends if I work, at minimum 4 hours at maximum 10 hours.
What is your discord @?: @Vuxio
Additional Information (optional): Thanks for reading, feedback is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627_234511_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627_234511_Telegram.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 136

Vuxio

Reserved for updates.
6/28/23 - Added screenshot proof for ViperMC

Last edited:

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @SewingMC on telegram to setup a time for your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.