Denied vscomarcel Staff Application

ignvscomarcel

IGN (In Game Name): vscomarcel
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have Discord and Teamspeak.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I do in fact, I was a staff member on my friend server.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because I would like to make sure people are having a good time on the server, that they can always ask their questions too and that i can always help them. I want to make sure the server is working great and the problems get reported as soon as possible and of course also fixed as soon as possible. Also I want to ban the hackers and keep the server clean, it is my responsibility as a staff to help and answer all questions that come towards me and get rid of all the negative.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because I will be very helpful and mature to everyone. I will respect and follow all rules and I will do as I am told.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No thank you.
Additional Information: I am 14, born September 8, 2005. I play football and basketball but mostly I play my computer, I am a computer genius and know a lot about fixing and programming on computer. One thing is that I am not great at programming by the way, I am still learning and confident in learning more and more everyday. I have a life so please don't think I only play games all day, I also animate but the animations I made is not on YouTube or any other website, I like to keep it to myself but I am currently working on a project that I've been working on for months. But other than that, that's all I have to say, I hope to get accepted and if I don't I'll try better next time. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Attachments

• SagePvP server screenshot with vscomarcel!.png
    SagePvP server screenshot with vscomarcel!.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 109

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ignvscomarcel, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.